Monday, April 20, 2009

Is it love..? (5)

Noora..........




law she9eer matzawajha....law she9eer.....





It kept repeating in my mind over and over again. okay i know enna he doesnt have feelings towards me, bs i didnt know that he hated me THIS much!! sheno y3ne law she9eer....sheno ana ga6a 3mre 3alai oo ana madry, ana 8abee7a oo ana madry, '3abiya, malee8a.......?!? kan yigdar egool wala "l2 mafakart feeha" aw " madry bs ma7is enna ti9la7ly...." ANYTHING bs mo egool law she9eer......the way he said it chena he was saying inna law kint a5ir bnaya bl3alam ham mayitzawajne. Its insulting, embarassing and to be honest everything.....





what is wrong with me....?!





I wanna know why the hell he hates me this much. Okay mabey not hate, but disrespect and hurting my feelings. I know that he said it thinking that i wont and will never hear it, but I DID and i want to know why....







i kept on taking deep deeeeeeep breaths, in and out. and i tried to control my tears, but they were piling up in my eyes uncontrolobly. I covered my mouth with my hand, pressing hard so that a gasp wouldnt escape and i brake up into tears. Oo i realized inna mokani 7ada '3ala6 oo ena anyone can pass and see me. I could still hear 6alal and lulu talking but i didnt want to catch up at what they said, i've had enough already and i dont think that i could withstand anymore of 6alal's hurtful sayings. i pushed myself away from the wall, which was my only support from collapsing, and headed to fara7's room.





i entered her room again, and she was showering and lost in her own world with her singing. I paced back and forth the room trying to calm myself down. I kept wiping and wiping the streams of tears that kept pouring from my eyes, although i wasnt crying or anything i just seemed to be tearing up. kint ma8hoora....mn kil hal sneen elle i wasted thinking, dreaming, hoping, waiting.......and after all of that...THIS is what i get. I realized that i didnt get my purse oo nazliti kanat 3al fa'6e, bs i have to get out of here, i cant bear sitting here thinking about what 6alal downstairs is telling lulu about how much he doesnt want to marry me.





He ignored me al those years oo gilt ...3ady there will come a day where he would notice me...





He got engaged to get married ...oo gilt 3ady hatha raya bs deep inside i always believed that there was hope....





He started looking for a woman to marry...oo gilt 7ag roo7e this is it oo he might finally notice me....





Ooo now he insults me oo egool 3ani hal7ache.....!!! salamta every feeling i had....everything !!!

I wiped my tears,



I have to get out of here...!!!!



"Fara7...Fara7 !!!" but she couldnt hear me. I went out of the room and went downstairs, going into the kitchen. " linda....where is the key for the back door....?"



"why....."



"linda please just give it to me...."



"are you okay...." she said with a concerned expression. God, how bad do i look...?



"YES... linda i'm fine just give me the key...."



"but the key with mama not with me, she took it so that baby not go outside."



Ughhhhh...just my luck.....!! oo if i went to 5alti btig3ad tis2alny laish ma laish oo gi3day oo halsowalif, fa i have to get out of the front door. that is to pass by the 9ala.....where 6alal is..!!!!



________________________________________________________



6alal..........



Lulu shocked me,





Noora...?! Noora.......?!?!?





Lulu gave me an irritated look and crossed her arms, "6alal...ana ba3rf enta ma7ad yi3jibik y3ne...?! sheno y3ne mosta7eel titzawajha...."



I looked at Feras, bs he remained expressionless and seemed to agree with his wife. Great..!!



"Lulu....latfihmeene '3ala6...bs noora......noora......." i stopped, i didnt know what to say.



"sheno...." lulu shot back.



"lenha bint 5alti..!!!"



"oo y3ne , 5o yama nas tizawijaw banat 5alat'hom oo 3amat'hom oo kahom mn a7san ma yakoon...."



"lulu.....raja2an sakrai ilmaw'6oo3...." my head was starting to pound.



"6alal, tara lulu tabe ma9la7tik oo ana mashoof noora 3ayibha shay y3ne..tara ilkil yitmanaha..."



"adry wallah adry....bs mo 7agii ana...mosta7eel etkoon 7agi ana....."



"momkin itfahimni laish balla.....lena ana elle shifta elyoum egool el3aks...."



I looked at her, "shga9dich....?"



Lulu's voice turned calm, "enta law shayif ibtisamtik youm salamt 3alaiha...."



"sheno y3ne 7aram abtisim ib wayh bint5alti....kanat mojarad ibtisama, latkabreen elmaw'6oo3"



"6alal....5alni akamil....." and then lulu stopped talking. I looked up wala i see noora emerge, looking as graceful as ever. She walked to the dining table, took her purse and headed to us. She looked , well, not like her. Something wasnt right, her cheeks werent colored this shade of pink we've become used to, her hair was a bit disheveled, and her wide brown eyes were ....pink..?!



She went to lulu, "yalla ana mashya, 5anshoofich 3ad..." she said as she kissed lulu.



"china bser3a ....gi3day shwy...wain fara7....?"



"fara7 foug, oo omi ita9lat 3alai oo lazim aroo7....marra thanya inshalla....." she said with a soft smile that made her cheeks lift a little.



"feras lazim ashoof wildik ....shawagtne ashoofa...."



"hehe...akeed inshalla..."



"yalla ma3isalama...." she said and turned her back as she walked to the door. My eyes followed her all the way 'till she went outside.



And only went she left did i notice enna masilimat 3alai oo ma7a6at 3ainha ib 3aine killish......

_____________________________________________________________



Noora......



As soon as i stepped outside 7asait roo7e free.....oo agdar atnafas...

Going to the 9ala was very hard, bs i handled it properly.....i think. I went directly to noora salamt 3alaiha, oo feras and i went out. I went out mn'3air masalim 3ala 6alal oo i didnt look at him not even once. Bs el6aree8a elle kan eshofne feeha ga6i3at galbi, lena he looks like he cares oo the look on his face when i ignored him oo 6ila3t 3awirat galbi...bs he deserves it!



Okay so now i'm out, what am i supposed to do...ma3indy sayara, oo i cant go back in there..



I picked my phone and called our driver to pick me up. I sat in the garden and waited for him to come. I sat on a bench that was hidden by the trees, so that no one see's me. After a few moments later, feras and lulu and 6alal went out oo i froze in my seat and held my breath.



"yay ilduwaniya elyoum haa....."



"ee yay....."



"okay yalla femala...."



"bye 6alal...."



"m3esalama...." said 6alal with a cheeky grin.



6alal stood there until feras and lulu were out of sight, and still he didnt move. He lifted his head and looked at the sky that was colored with various shades of red as the sun was setting down. i lifted my head up too and enjoyed the firey colors that danced along the sky. 6alal just stood there with his expression so serene and he looked as if he was lost in his own thoughts.

________________________________________________________________



Thank you..........



Luv u....;**



Gudnight......

27 comments:

  1. 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb L post (although its reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllyyyy short)!!!!!!! 7aram wallah Noora itbachi! taksir L 5a6ir o i guess i'm starting to luv 6alal :p
    Keep up the good work....xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay it was a lovely post but :(
    i want more i know i am so greedy and a brat :(
    so if you may kindly post another one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maskeena Noura;( Zain ma bichait ma3aha.
    Waiting for the next post:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. waiii hal post kan moo 9ij !
    ambaii intay g3d it3athbeeny magdar an6ir one minute 3ala the nxt post !
    ow waii 7arraam noora :(
    i hope she ends up happy :D
    love yew ;*
    *gar9a 7ag i5doodij*
    XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;'( I love Nora :***
    6alal stupid for not noticing her all this years! ;@

    ReplyDelete
  6. short indeed , though i loved this part ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malat 3alaaih ;p !! lol
    loved the post ;***

    ReplyDelete
  8. person: I cracked up when I read ur cmnt....oo ana ib yam3a oo ilkil eshofne y3ne hathe maynoona .....;))) walla et'hableen ...chinich yahil

    ReplyDelete
  9. 7araaaaam!! inshalla he notices anha lail7in mawjood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOL! I meant mawjooda;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. chini yahil

    person blushes :$:$:$

    laish chithee tara ana ma asta7mil chithee ya3ni chithee too much ya3ni ma 2gdar ya3ni ya3ni...

    agoul minak YALLA
    ana im a elegant beautiful unique ( never ending positive list )young lady
    shino yahil @@

    bas nagi9 itgar9en i5doodi

    ReplyDelete
  12. more more moreeeeeeee
    i love ittttt i love nora PLEASE TALAL LOVE HER

    ReplyDelete
  13. and then she sneezes?

    or her phone rings?

    no, she chokes on her saliva?

    bs 3ad, she needs to grab his attention! im running out of ideas on how to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. moreee not goodnight!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Waaay 7aram Nora 7abeebty ksarat kha6ryy! maskeena kilish mu wanasa she heard that men 6alal! way 7abeebtyy! Enshallah 6alal yestaw3ib Nora sitting ow they have a talk!

    pls continue! one short post, I want to knw what happens in the graden pleeeeeeease;*

    thankss!;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. let her see her please;** I love this:*

    ReplyDelete
  17. 3ashat kabat wala u posted:D

    yala 5al inazil rasa 3ashan ishoofha:D

    ReplyDelete
  18. pleaase dont take long 7ag el nxt post!!! o 5alee 6weel please!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  19. El post 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeb. Y3nii seriously walla mashalla soooo nice! O zain etsawee feeh! 3ad 7araaaam laish y3ni la2, uffff I know what it feels like to love someone who doesn't love you back. UUUUrghh!
    Anyways loved your post 7ayatiiiii Muaaaa can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. G.butterflies: ee maskeena oo gud fe ta8adum ..ur liking 6alal ;p

    Cuteandcuddly:7beeeeeeeeeeebty bs i hv projects to do...!!!

    Queen Bee: awwwwww oo ya she is maskeena ...;(

    Daloul: luv yew back ;** oo **closet tafrik 5dodha b3d magari9at'ha daloul**

    Anon: laaaaa tara it was long....wallah ;)

    White ruffles: 7ilwa hathe...3ijbatny ilmalat 3alai ;p

    Anon:u'll see blnext post..;)

    person: wala ehimich..**kaboot gari9ing fiona's cheeks 7aaaaaaaaaaail**

    scareytoes: inshalla he does...

    nora: agoolich mn al7een...wala wa7d minhom ;p

    Anon: loooool bs i hv projects to do...;)

    exquisite: u'll find out ib the nxt post...;)

    Cupid: hmmmm u'll find out..;)

    khayzarana: looooool 9irt kabat y3ne ;p 5ala9 we hv new names 3ayal ....hi 3a9aya..;))) *satisfied now fiona ;p*

    Anon: looooool....i'll try

    ReplyDelete
  21. ana 7abba 6alal dunno why a7issah 3jeeeeeeb!! mino hal rayyal illy yirtha his friend take his fiance oo el7een 3adi ysolef ma3a both of them oo hes ok with it , la oo hes so " i cant find a word!!" (l)(l) cant wait for the next post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bs ehya maskeeena inna 7aram 3leyh LIKE HER!!! LOVE** HER!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh man! (Can you imagine it? lool)

    I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY... u got my msg.. mita mita mita the next post? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  23. mita el next post???




    tick..






    tick...






    tick....




    PS. Tara i am checking ur blog every 5 min( i know pathetic )

    ReplyDelete
  24. Emnilia:ee he is really reaaally kind...;)

    Chanel: wi9alich my msg oo giltlich meta...latista3bi6ain ;p

    anon: la bl3ks thats cute...7abaitich ;*

    ReplyDelete