Saturday, April 18, 2009

Is it love..? (2)

Noora......


it's funny really, I'm 21 oo latshofoon my uni books. Ag3ad oo i draw hearts with "T" and "N" at the end points of the arrows, or i would just write 6alal's name in different sizes, styles.....it's embarassing really, bs i think about him all the time. Am i obsessed with him or is love supposed to be that way....? i would never know since he is the first person my heart fluttered for.

I grabbed my books oo 6ila3t mn elmo7a'6ara and headed towards the parking lot. I was walking under the blazzing hot sun of Kuwait. My face was burning like crazy, oo my cheeks must be as red as a tomato right now. I picked my phone and dialled Fara7s number,

the phone was on my ear as i waited for her to pick up. I fixed the phone on my ear using my shoulder, and raised my arms to tie my hair up into a ponytail. After i tied it up, i ran my hand over my head, held the phone again and looked up. And i saw a man walking towards me, he was wearing a green polo and beige shorts, flipslops, a hat and sunglasses. I couldnt portray the way he looked from the blinding sun, and we just walked toward's eachother. Although he had his sunglasses on, but i could tell that he was looking at me. We got closer and closer to eachother, and i couldnt take my eyes away from him. Then, he flashed me a smile, not like 6alal's smile ofcoarse, but a dazzling smile none the less. We were footsteps away, he passed my side and our eyes were fixed on eachother, it was a weird 5 seconds but it ended when he continued where he was going and i too. i didnt dare look back and i continued walking to my car.I was suprised with my behavior, mn meta ana chethe, bs my thoughts were interrupted when fara7s voice rang in my ear.

"noooooooooooraaaaaaaaaaa oo 9oma5...!!!!!!!!"

"a777 far7o athoonee......"

"ee mo sina agool aloo oo matrideen 3alai......our appointment 7ag our nails b3d sa3a fa i'll pick you up okay....b3dain t3alay 3indi inshoof a movie wala shay"

"ee 5ala9 0kay....yalla bye...." i said and shut the phone as i drove my car out of the parking lot, heading home.

3alait 3al a.c. and drummed my fingers on the steering wheel. It's been 1 year since 6alal fi9a5 5i6bita with lulu al-flani which is now happily married, i hear, to feras al-flani. And it's been 3 months since they first started looking for 6alal potential brides-to-be. Lulu is helping him out, as fara7 has told me. 6alal is really close with lulu and feras and they visit my aunts place alot, since my aunt likes lulu and feras is a really close friend to 6alal. Fara7 told me once to come over to get to know lulu, but i refused. I mean how am i supposed to meet 6alal's x fiance' oo the woman who's eagerly trying to get 6alal married.

I got into the driveway, and parked my car. I entered the house, and ran to my room where i took a freezing shower to cool me down. After the refreshing shower, i blow dried my hair and it settled into it's natural straight look. I put on a mascara, and dabbed some natural looking beige eyeshadow on my lids, i didnt need blush since my cheeks are naturaly pink and didnt put any lipstick on my oh-so-famous pink lips. I wore a beige knee-lenth dress, and put on my gladiator sandals. I grabbed my LV and shoved my stuff into it. I stood infront of the mirror, looking at my white skin, my shoulder lengthed black hair, my rosy cheeks, my beige dress, my thin body, although, i turned to the side, i do have some feminine attributes i have to say. I sprayed some perfume and headed downstairs since fara7 will be arriving any minute.

After painting my nails a dark and daring shade of red, me and fara7 headed out of the salon to her car.

"yalla 3ala baitna......"

"okay, bs....."

"ee ee 6alal momawjood, ohwa hal7azza blsharika a9lan.....madry laish matyeen ella etha 6alal momawjood..."

"laa bs madry......asti7y...." i said not knowing what else to say. y3ne agoolaha la walla bs magdar ashoof wa7id a7iba oo ohwa walla mihtam feene.

"weee ismallah.....elle eshoof maygool enna oo entaw 9'3ar arba3a oo 3ishreen sa3a ma3ba3ath..."

"emmm bs hatha kan gabil.....el7een '3air..."

"hehe 3ad tadreen ams kinna bil9ala walla egoole youm marra ohwa oo 3yal 5alati kanaw yil3iboon ma3ana e7na elbanat '3omai'6a oo b3dain yikshitoon feena oo e7na wa3alaya ga3deen ib amakina na6reenhom....hehe...."

I remembered and i laughed, "hehe ee ambai, athkir kint min5asha ib nafs elmokan 7ag sa3a kamla oo b3dain malait oo dashait da5il wala ashoofhom ga3deen o yakloon baskin bilbaraad oo yil3iboon playstation......"

"eee oo bichaitay.....hehe kintay daloo3a......oo b3dain kisartay 5a6ir 6alool oo 3a6ach bareeda oo entay ma9adagtay 5abar...."

"ee sheno b3d kint 7arrana...." i replied giggling.

"wallah kanat ayaam...mo el7een elawlad eshofoona oo 7adhum salam aw shlonich..."

"ee wallaaah 9idagtay....."

Di5alna fireej bait'hom oo youm wi9alna jidam bait'hom wala fee sayara wagfa jidam elbait.

"fara7 entaw 3azmeen a7ad elyoum....?"

"la2...." she said as she parked her car.

"3ayal meno hatholee.......??"
__________________________________________________________________

27 comments:

  1. oh my god next one please i know its lulu and feras right :)
    yalla post fast i cant wait :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH!
    lol!
    wha6 habben ne8st!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abyyyy moreeeeeee!
    Omg walla t7amaaaaast!
    Can't wait for the next one! Love it! <333333

    ReplyDelete
  4. CuteandCuddly: hehe we'll see...;p

    Person: tsk tsk tsk ....agressive much...;p

    Mary Poppins: haha the way u write is wierd lol but u'll find out soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sunset: 7ilwa hathe 7amaaaaaaaas ;p i'll post soon inshalla

    ReplyDelete
  6. come again?

    mino ma3ay??

    5air i5ti bighatay shay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Person: mitwa7isha person ....**checks person's claws**

    ReplyDelete
  8. @@

    person goes bk to hiding

    la ts2len wainich ma wainich

    *waves goodbye*

    ReplyDelete
  9. na3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam @@

    *kicks closi then runs away*

    ReplyDelete
  10. person: **closi falls to the ground and yells "i9aba i9aba"** ...person should be ashamed of herself...

    ReplyDelete
  11. ee ee ee ishta6ait ana

    3ad ilseyara malat feras oo lulu - oo ilbanat bay9eroon rabi3 wiya lulu oo ba3dain lulu bitgool la 6alal ya5ith Noora

    3ad ana wayid my imagination wasee3 - LOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3anooda: hehe ee 7adich...cute shlon et7alileen il8i9a...;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. la ashamed wela ba6ee5
    over looks min a high mountain with feras 's victory smile plastered all over her face (h)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Person: y3ne chethe haaaa...**closi sticks her leg out and trips person onto her face**

    ReplyDelete
  15. closi mama r u having a slow day?

    mi5alif

    * timsa7 3ala ras'ha*

    it happens to the best of us

    agolich ana on a mountain itgoulenli sticks her leg out :S

    ReplyDelete
  16. person: hahaha u got me on this one....3ashan tadreen inna closi 9aida oo doesnt deserve being kicked ;(

    ReplyDelete
  17. eee wala 9aida :P

    l2na if u ifhamed 3adil chan inshallah ishlon i imsa7ad 3ala rasich itha ana on a mountain gilt akeed itchikinha bas 9ar fini 5al ashouf shitgoul
    ana ma kint adree ure that slow =/

    shout out to all closi's friends
    u have my sympathy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. *sigh* i anticipated more at least with revealing the newcomers.

    cant wait for your next. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. amaaaaaazing;*.. mitta the next post:D?.. elyoum;$?
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  20. ambiii 3ajeebaa el storyy !! plzz kamlaay plzzzz!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Question, 6ali3ly bil dashboard ena part 3 is there bs when I open it iseer page not found.. why? I want to knw what happens:(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey I got the same salfa as Exquisite:*... whats happening over there??

    ReplyDelete
  23. lool sorry I didn't comment on your post bas I read in the car on my way back from DXB o totally 4got to comment... adore the post and can't wait for the next...as you can see I was wayed mit7amsa when I saw part 3 up on my dashboard bas it says page not found..

    ReplyDelete
  24. person: walla enne astanas 3alaich ya person ;p oo chanel complains all the time about my 9aidaness...

    *bella: i'll post another post tonight..;))

    R*: yes today...;)))

    zainey: i'll post tonight...;))

    exquisite: ee i posted it bs i had to change a few stuff bs i'll post it again tonight.

    Dazzlin: same to u dazzlin as i said to exquisite...oo 7mdila 3l salama oo u'll read the post tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete