Saturday, April 11, 2009

My One and Only (EPILOGUE)





My Diary







Saturday, August 12, 2008




I gave birth to the cutest, chubbiest baby ever....1 week ago!! I wasnt surprised when i found out that i was pregnant just 7 months after me and Feras got married..if you know what i mean. Feras was ecstatic when he found out, i kind of got worried when i saw his reaction i mean how can he raise a child if he is already one! And ya....it's a boy..!!! Feras always wanted it to be a girl who looks exactly like me bs i got what i wanted and its a BOY!!! I remember feras in the hospital whispering to my ear, "well i guess we're gonna have to try harder until you bring me a baby girl.." I hate him for making me blush with his words that he cant get enough of.....but i love him still!! We named our baby 3abdullah, after Feras's father. 3abdullah has his fathers green eyes, my brown hair, his fathers quirky smile...he's adorable. As i'm writing right now, I'm seeing him in his crib sleeping peacefully ...maal bos wallah..!!






Monday, August 14, 2008






Since enne tawne walda fa shay 6abee3e enne ga3da 3ind ahali 7ag fatrat elnfaas, bs wain yifham feras hal7ache. I know enna mowayid ga3deen enchoof ba3ath bs its only for a short time oo i need it.The first couple of days, he acted enna 3ady oo mitfahim bs yesterday he was crazy..!!!! Kint bil'3orfa and i just set 3abood in his crib wala i hear the door shut and then locked. I turned wala i see Feras, he came to me and before i had a chance to speak he sweeped me up with a mesmerising kiss. And we made out , with our 2 week old baby in the room and our parents in the 9ala.....






Wednesday, November 2,2008



Feras is on a business trip....i miss him like crazy....!!!!!!




Friday, January 1,2009


How nice is it to start your year by hearing the words "i love you" from your husband. We went out and celebrated new years together with Fahad and his wife Sara, it was really fun..!!!oh and did i mention that Dana, feras's sister, is getting married...!!!! 7ada molayig bs she's the sweetest oo i cant wait for the wedding.


Monday, February 4, 2009


I'm still looking for 6alal a wife, bs tho8a 9a3ab oo kil ma i suggest a girl to him he's like "la moono3e" aw "haha mn9ijich"...!! la3at chabdi oo ana adawerla, shakla killish mara7 yitzawaj etha bi'6il chethe. oo when he actually 3ijbita bnaya wala ti6la3 ma56ooba. i guess that i'll have to keep on searching!


Friday, February 16, 2009


Me and Feras celebrated our first year anniversary yesterday! i cant imagine that im married to feras for a whole year now...it passed so fast..!!! Oh and did i mention that 3abood said "mama"! we were in the living room and he was playing with the phone in his hand oo ana and feras were watching tv wala faj2a nisma3 "mama" from 3abood. Latchofoon esh9ar feene oo fe feras we went absolutely crazy. oo feras still insists inna 3abood said "baba" and not "mama" hehe eshawig.


Tuesday, March 20, 2009


I saw a girl in a wedding oo she's cute im gonna talk to 6alal about her oo.....


Wednesday, March 21, 2009


Regarding last day's entry, it was cut short because of feras. There's nothing more to say ;)


Sunday, March 25, 2009


3abood is really naughty, it takes a considerable amount of energy and time when it comes to him. Like the other day, he grabbed the nanny's hair and pulled so hard and wouldnt let go that the nanny cried. Oo that other day we were gathered in my mothers house wala he knocks over a glass of vimto 3ala my mothers cream coloured couch. oo not to mention that i keep tripping and stepping on his toys at home, oo when 3abood see's me he laughs. Madry shasawe fee, oo when i tell feras he grins proudly at his son..!!


Thursday, April 2, 2009


I just got back from uni and i'm tierd as hell...!!! I decided to cook for feras today so i headed to the kitchen and fixed him lunch 3alama he gets back from work. 3abood is with 5alti, om feras, she just cant get enough of him. I had a fight with feras ams oo it's sooooo stupid bs ba6 chabdi shwy lena awal mara e9ari5 3alai chethe. I'm angry at him bs i miss him too.Fa i'm sitting oo i'm jotting down about my uneventful day........Hmmm i think i just heard the door open, maybe its feras. Ok ya it is feras 'cause he just got into the room, aham shay inna im pretending inna i didnt notice him oo i'm writing bil diary male. Here he comes, okay el7een he's standing behind me offf i'll just keep writing.. ya chethe....god his smell, i cant concentrate chethe...what is he doing ....okay i'm gonna ignore his kisses and keep writing 'cause i'm still mad at him.....uhhhh you know what i give up !


Friday, April 10, 2009


I love feras ! i'm crazy about feras ! i cant live without feras ! i love and love and love feras like crazy !!!!!!!!!!! i adore my husband !!!!



Sunday, April 12, 2009


Regarding my last entry, it wasnt me. It was feras fooling around with my diary! He just realized that i keep one and that i started it from the day i laid eyes on him 'till this day. He was shocked at first bs b3dain he started reading it oo he loved everypart of it. Oo i came back from uni today to find Friday's entry filled with feras's sloppy handwriting....he's so naughty shasawe fe yarabi. bs a7iba...!!!!


P.S. feras if by any chance you read todays entry lati'3tar wayid tara i was lying about the a7ibik part ;p






Yours Lulu


22 comments:

  1. Im glad the story came to a happy end but at the same time I want you to continue it in a way hehe.. I knw it doesnt make sense but I cant get enough of lulu and feras!

    waiting for 6alal's story;)
    thankss babe;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. exquisite: hehe u'll find them in 6alal's story shwaya b3d ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw sooooo cute walla.
    No seriously I loveeeeeeeeed it.
    7asafaaa it came to and end.
    yalla im so pysched to read 6alals story, can't wait.
    Love yoooouuuu muaaaaaaaa ,,,,and the story hhaha <3333

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore feraaaaaass naughtiness ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. check out this blog
    http://sunsetqtr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww so adorable walla!! Hehehe loved the cute format for the epilogue, allah etamim 3alaihom, khalas it's great it's beeen decided that Lulu will take part in 6alal's story where she will be the one ili etdawerla il mara :P O feras gives him advice

    Ib kaify hehe ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was such a cute story, i hope you have more coming from us.
    but can i just tell you 1 small thing, but plz don't get mad? ur dates/timings are a little off lol. if they got married in feb, she couldn't have delivered in aug cuz she would have delivered in her 6th month of pregnancy (plus you said that she got pregnant 7 months after being married). then when they celebrated their one year anniversary, by your dated, abood was 6 months old. also it usually takes longer than 6 months for kids to say first word. sorry i just had to point out the dates part though, plz plz don't be mad because i have been a loyal fan from the beginning of your story. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god i am crying :(
    walla i will miss the stupid lovey dovey couple !!!!!!!
    yalla where is 6alal "smiling like crazy"
    I can wait for your next story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal 6alal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screaming her head of"

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaaaaay eshwagooooun a7is 3boud nes5at feraas hehe.. 5ala9 3ayaal bazawjaah 7ag bnaitey ;P
    loooool ya7lailaah 6alaal lil7eenaah yedawer wife hehehe... meskein hal walaad shaklaah 3aneeeid hehe...
    waiting for 6alal's story... :);)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just read the finale and this!

    it was better than i expected:P one of the cutest stories ever oo allah i5aleelokom 3aboodi:P

    waiting for 6alal's story:P thanx alot

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww! i want my very own feras!

    great story!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that was so cute.
    and they have a 3abdalah (L)
    omg do u mind sharing 1st? lana 1st is amazing o ur mo 9ij oo i cant asheelha o a76ha on 2nd lana 7aram.
    so ur my #1 bloger.
    i loved kilshay.
    bas we dnt want it to finsh :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sunset: luv u 2 !!!! oo thnx hun ....

    Anon:ya its fun having a naughty person around ;p

    Jacqui: ya7alatich ooo entay u plan the stry bs ur right lena feras and lulu will show up in the stry shwaya ;D

    Anon: hehe i knw bs male 5lg asawe all these calculations fa i jotted down dates oo chethe...thnx anyways ;)))

    CuteandCuddly: akthar wa7da mishta6a 3ala 6alal's story ;))))

    Zainey: loooool 3abood maskeen tawa a couple of months old bs yalla ni7jiza 7g bintich shnsawe b3d ;p

    khayzarana: awwww thnx 7beebte ;*

    Scarytoes: hehe loool we do want feras's in our lives dont we ;p

    Nada: i sooooo mind..!!! 3ady aham shay enna i moved from 5 to one !!!!! wohoooooooooooooo ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waaansaaaa y3nee ohwaa mu ma7joouz 5ala9 abee 7ag benteeey hehehe.. aham shaay ena yeshbah feras hathaa aham shaay oo el eyes green ;PpP loooool

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG et3arfeen shino ya3ni i adoooooore this story;$? i love every inch of it!! im kinda sad though ur ending it;/.. bss cant wait for 6alal's story;*!! i love u so much babe;*
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
    oo i love the very end
    the
    Sunday, April 12, 2009 entry
    wayyy cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I lovvvvvvvvvved ur story!!!!!!!!!!!!
    now i wish it wuls sorta happen to me lol
    i love this part"I love feras ! i'm crazy about feras ! i cant live without feras ! i love and love and love feras like crazy !!!!!!!!!!! i adore my husband !!!!






    Sunday, April 12, 2009




    Regarding my last entry, it wasnt me. It was feras fooling around with my diary"
    it made me laugh!!!
    thank u

    ReplyDelete
  18. August 14 is my birthday :O

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love ur blog its so amzing and it so got to me and i have love my best friend and she doesnt know it if u have any adivce plz send me a email in tarooq_83@hotmail.com and if u have further bb problems there is a place in yarmouk in block 4 it can fix anything and pleas just give me advice of what to do with my problem and one more time ur blog is AMAZING and can u rite one post just saying about ur life with feras and a3bdala u were like an example of what my family should be thank u a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE
    I LOVEEE happy endings, and i need a husband like feras lol... :(

    I wish khaleeji guys were really like this.. *sigh.

    you are amazing... I bet if you put these into a single book & developed it a little in terms of plot & dialogue, you could probably publish it... seriously :)

    although this blog is kinda old, and it seems like you've since stopped writing... which is sad :/

    shasawi broo7i im a hopeless romantic lol.

    ReplyDelete
  21. is it a true story?

    ReplyDelete