Friday, April 24, 2009

Is it love..? (9-A)

This is part A, i'll post part B tomorrow....
___________________________________________

6alal......

"Haaaaaaaaai lati'67ak...ya malee8....!!" said fara7 to me as soon as we got into the car.

"entay law kintay shaifat'ha chan el7een ga3da ti'67ikeen ma3ay....."

"a9lan shift'ha oo kint foug ma3aha ya thaky.....oo i have the same ones falati6anaz raja2an....."

"okay okay.....ayshay wala bajayimkom..." fara7 just gave me a look. I was driving and had this goofy smile on my face everytime i recalled the way noora n7ashat oo ra7at foug. when i took a look at fara7, she was staring out of the window, deep in thought.

"eshda3wa chethe shaklich....."

"ga3da afakir...."

"hehe ib sheno bitlibseen 7ag eljam3a bacher..." i mused.

"la2....ib noora actually."

"ee 9a7 ....3araftai shfeeha, shilli m'6ayigha....."

"ehmmmmm.....maskeena halbnaya y3ne jad matistahal elle ga3d e9eer feeeha..."

I took a look at fara7. sheno momkin ekoon hakshay elle za3ij noora halkithir...?

"sheno ...laish shfeeha...." i said, suddenly alert.

"y3ne.....emm shay...."

I took a look at her, "care to elaborate y3ne....." i said motioning with my hand.

"eshtabe ...a9lan may9eer agoolik..."

"fara7, tadreen enne a3iz noora wayid,,, oo etha fe shay em'6ayigha lazim a3arfa. goleele oo aw3idich enne magool 7ag a7ad, bs y3ne yimkin asa3idha..."

"bs ana wi3adtha enne magool 7ag a7ad...."

"bs ana mo ay a7ad, oo ana 6ool 3mre a3rf noora fa 3ady gooleele...."

"haa......la la la 6alal magdar magdar, etha noora kanat tabeek et3rf chan galatlik. sorry bs 7atta law giltlik mara7 tifham, hal ashya2 matifhomoonha entaw elriyayeel...its personal y3ne"

"y3ne afham mn kalamich enich mintay gaylatle...."

"la2......."

"okay.....bs abeech togfeen weyaha oo etha e7tijtoone ana mawjood "

The rest of the ride went quiet except for fara7's snoring. We got home, oo she had all her weight on me as we got her to her room. da5alt '3orfiti oo awal madashait shft elmokan elle kint 7a6 fee dishdashte, bs il5adma already shalit'ha. badalt oo '3asalt oo dashait lifrash. gi3adt bil'6alma afakir sheno ma38oola ekoon em'6ayig noora, bs wala shay ya 3ala bale. oo shakil fara7 bilsayara kan 7ada serious, fa akeed ilshay mo hayyin. gabel ma'3ami'6 3aini i made a promise to make noora all better and take all her worries away..........

_________________________________________________________________

Noora............

I woke up the next morning refreshed and ready to start a whole new day. i picked out a pair of jeans and a simple white shirt. I added some golden chunky bracelets, and stacked some golden necklaces on. I put on blush, eyeliner, mascara (the usual) , let my hair fall loosely on my shoulders, wore my gladiator sandals, grabbed my bag and my coffee and headed to uni.
I made plans with my mom today, we were going to spend a mother-daughter day together. we're gonna eat some breakfast first b3dain start our day of shopping....!!! Bs that's ofcoarse after i finish my class that starts in about 10 minutes and i'm still stuck in traffic! ugghhhhhh whats wrong with the people, mooooooooooove....!!!!!!!!!


I finally got to uni, parked my car and literally started running towards my class. This doctor is a strict one and if i'm late 3ady efashilne oo ya6ridne mn his class just because i'm late. I reached the class, got in wala the doctor lail7een mo wa9il.

Phew..........

My heart was beating fast and i was breathing hard, oo all that running kan 3alfa'6ee. I looked around for a place to sit in and i spotted one and sat in it. I looked around to see if i know someone bs with no luck. i sat and watched the students faces get in class with a worried look then relaxing as they found out that the doctor hasnt showed up, it was rather funny. Then walked in a tall, well-built, typical kuwaity style kind of guy, with his raybans, hat, polo, shorts etc..... He looked around to find a place to sit in then found one and headed towards it. As he was headed to take a seat, he saw me and flashed me a smile. I blinked, once....twice. Why is he smiling to me...do i know him??? He took a seat three rows behind me, i turned around pretending to adjust my bag and took another look at him. He looks familiar, bs wain shaifita ana...wain......wain.....

Just then the doctor walks in with his glorious walk and his cocky smile. I just rolled my eyes and focused on my notebook, drawing 5arabee6 on it. I tried to rememeber wain i saw the boy, bs it just wouldnt click with me. After a while of thinking it finally hit me. he's the guy i saw at uni hnee in the parking lot, the one elle magidart asheel 3aini mina. Omg he remembers me, fashlaaaa....
I smiled to myself lena tithakarta a5eeran.

"ms.noora....i'm talking about the world economic crisis and how serious it is and your just sitting here and smiling....."

"ughhh....emmm....i ..i..."

"were you even paying attention....."

"yes i was....." shit...6a7sa!

"what was i saying...." he looked at me with an i-dare-you-to-answer-correctly kind of look.

" you were talking about the...theee....ughhh...."

"The increasing inflation rates that are a result of the crisis.........."

lafait wayhi , wala the parking lot boy was the one who talked. He had his sunglasses off and he had such a sweet look in his eyes.

"is your name noora...??"the doctor said to him.

"ummm.....thats exactly what i wanted to say....." i answered quickly. The doctor took a look at me then continued his lesson. I turned my face to the parking lot man and gave him a thank you smile.

___________________________________________________________________

I know it's short bs gabil shwy radda kint 6al3a oo dai5a fa i'll post part B tomorrow....

gudnight....;****

24 comments:

  1. mashalla i was just going to check if you posted and you did hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nora: 3ala 7a'6ich 3ayal....oo youre FIRST btw !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. la kan 3alabaly ana awal wa7da :(
    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. laymoon: 7beeeeebty next time inshalaa..;** bs youre SECOND..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loool he's so sweet:p just like in movies;** saved by the bell
    correction:p by the hottie**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cupid:**: hehe looool ya i guess he is @@

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe i am i first ;d

    you see, i miss talal already.. o shino hatha the parking lot boy 6ila3 wagt '3al6.. bs he's more than welcome to stay... hmm.. what are you going to name him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nora: looool madry....parking lot boy for now i gues ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. meta ibyefham hal 6alal
    i think 2ana hal parking lot guy will love noura oo ba3dain madry she9eer :P
    7ady love ur story ;*
    love u :*

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  10. laymoon: awww thnx oo i luv u 2 ;** lamymoona

    ReplyDelete
  11. laaaaaaaa2.. la t7ebb elthany.. after ma 6alal raad.. ou he's finally realizing ena he loves Noura;s!!
    -N's;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. N's: u'll find out soon yal N's ;**

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with 6alal, and now the parking lot guy;* IRS not that short, it's okay, actually amazing;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. you cant do this you know why?

    okay agolich leana now I like the parking lot dude, and I dont like this leany a7ib 6alal ;( and I secretly want them together BUT this parking lot dude is changing my mind, I think I like him more...yes I do ;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Parking lot dude is just what noora needs right now, okay I love 6alal and all but parking lot dude was hot and there should be something going on between those two etha 6alal ma faham;p.. I think I think I knw what will happen BUT I wont say a thing, lets see if Im right aw la;p

    part B pleeeease.. love the story;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just read ur story, I'm so hooked.. Inshalla yistaw3ib ina she loves him ye3ni!! Ifff men iritate me sometimes ma3a biroodhom!! I'm guessing this will turn into a love triangle? With the guy from the parking lot in the picture? Well.. I guess I'll just gave to wait till part B bachir!

    Keep It Up =]

    ReplyDelete
  17. yayyy!!! can she fall in love with parking boy? but i kinda like 6alal, ughh now im confused about who i want her to end up with! i love the addition of the new character!
    cant wait for part two

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bs Bs ma eseeeeeer you're going to make us fall for the hot ray ban dude :P The one who spoke on her behalf to avoid embarrassment to her.. And well I can't help but think that now that she let go of her love for 6alal she's looking hotter and madre more awesome :P

    She3oor faqa6 la ghair :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. waaaaaaaaaaaaaay hatha 6alal esteee3aaaaaaaaaaaab!!! y3ny duh!! min kalam fara7 u have to know inna its about a boy! , bs still luv him ;** oooohh laykoon now shes gonna fall for this dude and leave 6alal?? lube the post thnxx waaaaaaayd;***

    ReplyDelete
  20. i keep thinking that rayban dude knows 6alal.. like old friends or something. bes 8ahirny, I WANT HER WITH 6ALAL;p not rayban dude, though he sounds like such a sweetheart, bes she cant just fall in love with a guy she barely knew, even if they became close friends - madrii!pleaseeee pooooooost soooon, im addicted. SERIOUSLY. Luv Youu;*

    ReplyDelete
  21. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! DONT LET HER FALL INLOVE WITH PARKING GUY MABE MABE MABE !! :'(
    6ALAL PLZZ ISTAW3IIIB TBII6 IL CHABD !!
    HAL STORY IS THE BEST STORY EVER ! KABOOOT BA3AD 3OURMI DONT LET HER FALL INLOVE WITH THE NEW GUY :p
    off wayed garagt :P
    -Munera

    ReplyDelete
  22. Queenbee: thnx hun...walla ur the best ;*

    love;*: people r starting to like the parking lot dude bsir3a ashoof...;p

    exquisite: hehe 7ilwa hathe "i thnk i knw wt will hapn" ;))) 5anshouf etha u were right ;))

    teenageratsea: glad enna u liked it..;)) ooo ee 6alal e8ith m3 biroooda...

    scarytoes: looooool etshawgeen...hmm u'll c if she falls for him wala la2..;)

    jacqui: yi3jibny sho3oorich ya jacqui..;))

    emnilia: "lube the post" hehe ...;p

    ilshiekha: luv u 2...!!!! oo u'll c if she falls for the guy wala la2...

    Munera: a7ib gargitich...;***

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yalla ham zain aham shay ina ya3jebech she3ory :P

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying
    to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this issue.
    If you have any recommendations, please share.
    Thank you!

    Also visit my weblog; Methadone Doctors

    ReplyDelete