Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Is it love..? (7)

Since enkom wayid mistanseen enna isme ikoon "kabat/kaboot" (named by person;*) bidal "closi" ooookay.....mn youm oo rayi7 samooni kabat ...7ilo ;))))))





Enjoy ;**


____________________________________________








Noora.......







I turned my back and walked away....actually ran to the car. "Noora..." i heard him say, bs i ignored him and headed to the car with tears streaming all over my face. I was still crying when i was in the car, still crying when i got home, still crying in the shower, still crying when i tried to get myself to sleep. I hugged my pillow hard as i sobbed. I cried every time i remembered, how he got angry when he found me alone in the garden, him lashing out on me with all the concern a person can possess. The way his eyebrows were wrinkled with apprehension, the way his eyes beckoned for my promise, the way his voice was soft and melted right into my heart when he talked to me. He cares about me..... i would be a fool to think otherwise.


I made the decision to not set foot in my aunt's house if he was there, and when i told him , the look on his face was of pure shock. I mean how can he be so stupid, shlon mayistaw3ib inna i might have overheard him with lulu. Ishda3wa mayadry inne a7iba , i mean lulu ille awal marra ib 7ayat'ha etshofne 7asat oo makanat etgool 7ag 6alal ella etha kanat 7assa ena 6alal has some feelings too.







I cringed when i recalled him saying "ana 7isbat o5och"....it hurt coming from him and i was standing there already torn , ooo zadha youm gal chethe. 3a6aita thahry o bichait, ilmoshkila ina i NEVER cry, no3e killish mo enne abchi jidam ilawadim bs when it comes to 6alal...anything that comes to 6alal makes me cry. Oo i cried, kan ekalimni oo ehadeene oo b3dain gi'6abne mn eedi oo he crashed me to his chest. I wanted to pull away, i knew that i should pull away but i couldn't. My heart, body, mind...wouldn't pull away from him, it's like they knew that this is where they belong, and so i surrendered into his arms and cried my heart out. His embrace was warm and it relieved me, he held me tightly with his strong arms wrapped around me. His soothing words poured into my ears and they warmed me up, knowing that he wanted to help me.





6alal is hugging me, i am in his arms, i am here with 6alal.........





I kept repeating in my mind, i couldnt believe what was going on, that i was actually in the garden, with 6alal's scent creating an aroma in the air. I would've stayed in his arms forever, if he didnt blurt out the one thing that i kept my hope on. "ana 7isbat o5och", i pulled away from him and told him not to say it. But he just shrugged and couldnt see the difference, i stared at him doubting myself and what that little voice kept whispering inside my head.





He see's you as a sister....he will never marry you......





He told me what the difference was, and i told him that there is a huge difference, a huge difference and with that i walked away, which brings me back here, sitting in my bed, trying to sleep. I plopped myself up and grabbed my i-pods, i shuffled through the songs....i reached 3mdlmajeed and although i've heard this song alot, i never clung to every word as i did right now.





Mabayan ib 3ainik





Mabayin ib 3ainik 3ala kithir ma jaak ....la wa7asafa laitene ma3a6aitik...





ti56ee wa3thrak wat7ammal 5a6ayak...hawait '3al6atik kithir mahawaitak...





'6a7ait bl dinyaa 3ashan dinyaak...5alait kil elle yabeene oo jeetak...





kint ib 3yooni wain ma6ala3 algaak...7ata walaw '3ama'6t 3aini ligaitak....





mn kithir ma7ibak...wagadirk wahwak..mathkir enne fe 7ayate 3a9aitak....





wala fad kil elle asaweeh weyak...at3abt galbi laitik et7iss laitaak....





wel7een roo7 arjook....sa3idny ansak...wala tijee 7ata law enne ba'3aitak...





win mar fe bali..bigaya lithikraak..ba7awal ansaha mithil manesaitak....








I couldnt cry even if i wanted to cry 'cause 5ala9 mnkithir mabichayt a7iss dmoo3e inshifaw. Sakart il-pod oo i tucked myself in to sleep. i was half asleep when my phone rang.....i searched for it using my hand 'till i grabbed it and brought the screen to my eyes.





Far7o calling.......





Shitt...i completley neglected fara7....ughhhh shasawe el7een....





"Alooo....."





"Noora..?"





"hmmm...."





"sheno entay nayma....?"





"ehmmm....."





"laish...?"





"t3bana...."





"noora....7beebte shfeech tell me...."





"fara7 please...a7taj enne anam...."





"la mako mo b3d makishatay feene oo 6ila3tay mn'3air matgoleenle..."





"fara7....."





"i'm comming over...."





"la7'6a sheno comming....sa3a cham...."





"its 8:15....ee oo latgoleenle bitnameen hal7aza lena mara7 a9adgich...yalla bye...."





I shut the phone and drifted back to sleep. After i dont know eshkithir i felt someone yimsa7 3ala sha3re, i opened my eyes slowly wala fara7 ga3da 3indy with a soft smile on her face.



"gimtay ya ba6a....."



I smiled as i rolled to face her, she was lying beside me. "entay laish malgoofa oo yaya 3indy...la oo ga3da bifrashe b3d....." i said with a smile.



"lene a7ibiiiiiiiich....." she said as she tickled me.



"Hehehehhe....far7oooo bs ta3bana......."



She stopped and looked at me, "embayin 6a3 shaklich.....e5ariiii3....."



"haai. ya7mara...."



"enzain laish hadaiteene oo 6ila3tai ....."



"bs...." i said not meeting her eyes.



"tara adry....."



"ha..? sheno...." i looked at her.



"6alal gale...."



My eyes widened, "sh-sheno galich....."



"innich kintay za3lana mn sha'3la 3ashan chethe 6ila3tai....oo lazzam enne ayeech oo a3rf shilsalfa 3ashan ati6aman 3alaich...."



Awwwww...how thoughtful of him...!! la2 noora.....ohwa ilsibab fe kil ille ana fee...konay 8awiya....



"ee i was..." i said as i stared at the ceiling.



"y3ne matabeen etgoleenle.....el7een ana elleeee...."


"hehe...laa2 bs fara7 madry shagoolich y3ne...i cant tell you..bs i want to..huffffff"



"its a boy isnt it....."



"ishdarach....!!"



"noora tabche.....hathe 9a3ba ooo i think that the only thing that would have made u cry is a boy...."



"ehmmm......"



"talk...spill....goolay...."



"ee its a boy....oo i love him fara7...i love him...since like forever..."



"aha oo shilmoshkila...."



"emmm...well, he doesnt know oo i dont think enna he loves me back...."



"oo ouch..!!! "



"ya i know....oo im trying to forget him bs magdar, oo its killing me ena magdar...."



"5ala9 its simple, 5al ewali bala 3awar ras wala shay,bala 7ub oo bala waja3 galb, etha may3arif gadrich mayistahlich ya noora...bacher eyeech wa7id a7san minna ib alf marra.....bs entay lat'6aygeen 5ilgich ....okay.."



"okay....oo aham shay da5altay rashed's song bl maw'6o3"



"ee 7asait'ha laiga...."

"waaaai walla etshawgeen....love u..."

"weee laykoon ana elle t7ibeena.....?!" she joked.



"hehe chub..." i hugged her, and i thanked god enne i have fara7 in my life madry shasawe mndoonha. Ga3da ashkeelaha 3n o5ooha o ehya matadre oo etgoole a5ale ewale ......well, thats just what i have in mind.





ra7 a5aleek etwale ya 6alal......!!



Me and fara7 sat on my bed watching the movie that we were supposed to see at her house, oo b3dain we drifted off to sleep.



__________________________________________________________________



6alal..................



what the hell is happening...?????? First, lulu etrashi7le noora for me to marry. secondly, i find noora alone in the garden waiting for her driver. Thirdly, noora cried like i've never seen her before. Fourthly, we have this wierd conversation about "weld 5ala"oo "o5oo"..!!!!

ughhhh women....!!!!! 3mre mara7 afhamhom.....

Kalamt gabil shwy fara7 oo giltlaha etkalim lulu oo etshof shfeha...lena maskeena kanat minhara noora oo wayid ta3bana. wedi law kint agdar asawi shay, ma7ib akoon wagif chethe oo magdar asa3id noora. 6oul 3omre i stand up for her, mn ayam oo i7na 9'3ar. Kanat wayid daloo3a oo kint killa a2atheeha oo a6afirha oo shlon kanat etbawiz oo titnarfaz was the best part of it, bs galbha 6ayib oo bser3a aratheeha. Bas fee uma 5air a7ad e2atheeha...walak al3an 5aira. '3areeb shlon noora ilwa7eeda illi kint gireeb minha mn bain kil banat 5alati......yimkin lenha wayid close m3 fara7 3ashan chethe...

3ad kanat emtabtiba ooo etshawig, bs tabe takil. kint youm aroo7 ilfir3 wala ilba8ala m3 3yal 5alati youm yam3atna et7in oo tgoole ayeeblaha shay oo b3dain tishta6 oo tistanas youm ayeeblaha. a7ib ashoofha mistansa, a9lan mit3awid 3alaiha chethe. bashoosha oo kila ilibtisama marsooma 3ala wayiha il baby face....i must say. killa agari9 5doodha youm kanat 9'3eera bs il7een magdar....kanat kila tgoole 3ashan chethe 5doode lail7een 7omor killa minik minkithir matgaru9hom. oo kint a'67ak 3ala tafkeerha....hehe lail7een youm at'thakar a'67ak. b3dain 9arat 11 oo kina close bs not kan fee this barrier since enne 9irt 18 oo 8arart enne adris barra. B3d madirast for 5 years oo i got my degree oo rija3t, rija3t oo kilshay kan mit'3ayir. Kilman kibar....including noora. Kint 23 oo ehya 16, ra7at noora ilmtabtaba oo i was faced with a thin noora, bs her cheeks remained full....oo her cheeks remained tinted with this rosy color. She started to dress more like a girl, tihtam ib sha3arha elle killa kanat tirbi6a gabil. Ooo i noticed how black her hair was, i noticed how beautiful she was....from inside and out.

Bs it was awkward every time i saw her, y3ne madry shagoolaha, alot changes in 5 years. Oo 7asait ene ma3arifha el7een mithil makint a3arifha gabil. Youm kint ashoofha ib yam3atna ib bait yaditi kint bas agoolaha "salam" aw"shlonich". y3ne shagool, "tabeen shay mn ilba8ala..." aw "ta3alai 5al agari9 5doodich.." that was before...and this is now.And thats how we drifted apart, i guess. 7atan etha yait 3indina oo kint mawjood tisti7y oo matinzil laima aroo7. 7attan elyoum 3al '3ada youm dashat kanat 7adha mista7ya ebayin 3alaiha, oo i enjoyed lunch lena 7asait enne kalamt noora oo ena we sort of bonded again. Kilshay went fine b3dain lulu had to come oo etgool ene atzawaj noora. y3ne shlon atzawajha, etha just seeing her feels awkward shwaya, etha tisti7y itkalimne oo mat7i6 3ainha ib 3aine, oo sheno yi'6minly ena she likes me back. etha rif'6atny, that would made everything even more complicated than it already is. Ooo ana momisti3id 7ag halshay, bacher noora troo7 wara na9eebha-ele mo m3ay- oo ana wara na9eebe.

B3dain came the garden oo i saw her crying, she was vulnerable, like the noora i once remembered, the noora i always protected oo 7assait enne lazim asa3idha. i didnt mean to hug her, bs youm shift'ha oo shlon kanat tabche magidart oo lamait'ha. She felt warm and i smiled because i felt that i saw a part of noora that i hadnt seen for years now. I tried to cheer her up, 7awalt enne a5aleeha tgoole shfeeha bs gamat etgoole ene wild 5alat'ha oo mo o5oy. y3ne adre bs madry laish 3a9ibat youm gilt chethe,

yimkin lenha kanat m3a9ba...

yimkin she doesnt see me as a brother.....

yimkin....she sees me as more than a brother......

could she possibly.......

could lulu be right.....

I shook my head, no way, i'm thinking wayid, el7een fara7 3indaha oo inshalla mafeeha shay. 5al aroo7 ildiwaniya a7sanly.....

__________________________________________________________________

Incase u want to listen to the song....

Mabayan ib 3ainik-3bdlmajeed
http://http://pages.6arab.com/singers-ar/east/3abdulmajeed/index-ar.shtml

Kaboot says gudnight ;*****-


15 comments:

  1. After reading the whole post istaw3abt shnu ya3ni caboot;p
    Love this part soo much:*
    Inshallah 6alal yefham ina it7ba ya3ni, 9ij 9bay!
    Waiting for the next post:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen Bee: hehee loool bs fihamtai oo 9rt kaboot ;p oo eee 7ada 9bay mo9a7 tafkeerhom 7ada '3air...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaahahah oo mino 3a6ach the nick closi ??

    :$ :$

    tara chithee too much rasi itha bi9er any bigger it wont fit thru the door =/ and we dont want that now do we?? (A)

    bas then again i dont blame u for liking them becus....
    ma ra7 akamil l2na ma yi7tay wath7a jidamkum laish (h)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7abeeeeebtyy Noora wallah maskeeeena kasra kha6ry.. its not easy! bs ya3ne 6alal efhaam ma yabeelha shay efhaaam! I hope he gets it!

    thankss babe, love you;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv the story!!! 7adha 3ajeeba

    Thnx;***

    PS. how do u write from a guy point of view??
    it's hard bas u r gr8 at it

    ReplyDelete
  6. waiiii ambaii im3a8ideein i think el drama elle 3indihom 9akat 3ala el drama elle eb The Hills :P
    madryy shakuu ?
    el moham 3ijabny hal post-nafs kil marra ya3nii mooo shay yideed !
    ow tara mama aneesa okey ! (lool madrii shfeeni im3alga 3leiha mn it'thakart'ha :P)
    bassi to5irbi6
    post soon love yew ;***...
    XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. laa moo a7salik! and yes you dumbass! she doesn't see you as a brother, she sees you more than a brother!!

    and i can't wait for the next parts this is story is the BOMB;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES YES FINALLY ITS CLICKING WITH HIM ;**

    I saw you posted then you deleted and I was sad walla, b3dain you posted again and like a kid with candy I smiled. SO I got my triple fudge chocolate ice cream, and my warm silky coffee and made myself comfy on the couch and I read, and with every word I smiled because I looove this story and I love the person writing the story ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. kabouuut dont say goodnight !

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  11. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 5al ystaw3b.
    omg 7araaam ksarat 5aaa6riiii.
    and waaaaaaaaay amoooot 3ala hal '3nyaaaa.
    shloon t3arfeen my fav. songs?
    awal shay inta '3air il nas o now ma bayan ib 3ainak?:P
    waaay a7b hal song.
    and a5eeeran 5al ystaw3b.
    and laykooon that guy ily shaftaa ib uni be9eer bainhum shay.
    o 6alal ybda e7b noora? and things wil get messy?
    laaa we want love not drama.
    hehehe ana 3ala kaify sawait il a7dath maloot ur story.
    sawa2 kan drama or not im still ur #1 fan. and ur still my #1 blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES MAN what you're thinking is right!
    GOD, how clueless and stupid could men ever get. Y3ni baba open your eyes, the girl LOVE YOU!
    Loved your post! Night, and can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. KABAAAAAT!! once again u made my day!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY ABOUT UR STORY b9ara7a ur the best!!!! 6alal a7ibba waaaaaayd bas ynarfiz when he doesnt get it !!! and nouras personality is new , almost all girls bil storiez moo shy oo moo wayd sensitive mithil noura..i like her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. person: the one and only persooooooooon....hehe..bs moti'3tarain 3alaina 3ad ;p

    lol: its the hardest thing, 3ashan chethe i tk abt 2 hours to write my posts etha mn 6alal's pnt.of. view....:))

    exquisite: ee ohwa maskeen momistaw3b enna it7iba ...


    Daloul: 7ada fa9la shaklich lol....;P oo luv yew toooooooo..!!

    Cupid: ooooooooo me like me like..."the bomb" looool ;)))))

    love;**: looooool i can sooooooo imagine u doing that ;*** oo i luv the person drinking the cofee ..;p

    Anon: looooool bs knt lazm anam lena warai g3da ...;)))

    Chanel: awwwwwwww u wallah ;******

    Nada: cool y3ne tho8na blsongs nfs ilshay ;p oo loooool aham shay ga3da it7alileen il8i9a...u'll find out wut hapens ;)
    youcompleteme: loooooool yalla 6igee 3ashan yistaw3ib ;p

    Sunset: ee bs maskeen mogader yistaw3b lena it's noora elle kan yil3b ma3aha wn they were yound 3araftai...;)

    Emnilia: hehe **kabat waves at emnilia** ee she is kindof shy oo maskeena bs inshallah 6alal yistaw3ab 3ad...

    ReplyDelete