Thursday, April 9, 2009

bil6ireej :)))

Eeeeee lat5afoon tara manesaitkom oo wayid gazart'ha oo
Na6artkom 3al finale bs ga3da aktib shway kil youm lena I'm busy
Bss I promise inna the finale will be posted this weekend ....;))))) oo wayid
5aifa lena abee yi3jibkom oo abe anahy ilstory ib an amazing way
That let's it lingers in your mind 7ag fatra ;p

Ooooo for 6alals story based on ur comments ra7 asawe two percepctives oo
Inshalla ti3jibkom ....


P.S btw sry moga3da arid 3ala ur comments bs as I said I'm busy
Bs I'm reading them kilihom ;*

Thank you....

Luv u ;*

4 comments:

  1. take your time as long as 6alal is in the picture I am happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe i agree with cuteand cuddly;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAY !!(H) hahah i'm so excited for the next weekend:P ee w tyt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and Cuddly: hehe thnx hun ;*

    nora: thnx hun..6alal has mo3jabeen already ;p

    Anon: hehe glad enna u r.....;)))

    ReplyDelete