Thursday, April 16, 2009

Is it love..? (1)

Thanx inna u like the story....:**

oo for those who are asking..... yes...it is a true story

ENJOY..;**

____________________________________________


Noora......

I really dont know if its love or not......!!! oo its frustrating..y3ne how can you possibly love a man who doesnt give the shit about you, it's really clear that he doesnt think about me that way. I'll never forget that day, the day i recieved the shock of my life that i'll never forget..!!!!!


1 year ago....

i just came back from uni oo da5alt il9ala and found my mom ma3 5alti ga3deen sowalif.

"Ahlaaaaaaaan....shlonich 5alti mn ziman mazirteena....." i gave 5alti a hug, i love her so much. i kissed my mom and sat on the couch.

"abad bs 7osa 3indina shwy..." she said beaming."tara fara7 yaya b3d shwy...tgool walhana 3alaich chena mo kil youm emjableen ba3ath....hehe" she said as she sipped her tea.

Me and Fara7 have been close since like, forever. We are inseperable. 3ala6ool ana 3indiha oo ehya ba3ad oo manishba3 mn ba3ath. she knows all my secrets and so do i , but she doesnt know that i'm head over heels for her brother. I wouldnt want anyone to know, especially her, i dont want her pity....i dont want anyone's pity.

"hehe 3ady manmil mn ba3ath e7na........enzain magilteele, sheno hal 7osa balla...." i said as i grabbed a handful of cashews in my hand and started munching.

She looked at my mother, then back at me and smiled,"bni56ib 7ag wildi .....!!!!!" she exclaimed.

I was happily munching my way through my cashew, when i heard "ibni56ib" oo "wildi". masima3t sheno galat after that 'cause everything simply shut down.I gasped oo I swallowed some cashew crumbs. I started coughing so hard, agian and again. I thought that i was gonna die, my eyes started to water, my face 7asaita ma5noog. mawi3ait illa 5alti et6ig 3ala thahry oo omi itsharibne water. I started drinking the water, i started gulping and gulping oo the only thing that kept rewinding in my mind was that. "ibni56ib 7ad wildi....ibni56ib 7ag wildi....."

he is getting married....HE IS GETTING MARRIED.....!!!!!

I wanted to gulp some more water, i was enjoying it's soothiness in my throught but i discovered that i drowned the water all up.

"ismilla 3alaich ...b3d 3omry....tabeen ayeeblich ba3ad maai....." said 5alti with concern on her face. i looked at her,

"laa...la 3ady mafeene shay bs '3a9ait shwy.....5ala9 gi3daw mafeene shay....."

Both my mother o 5alti looked uncertain and hesitant, but they sat down. I wanted to break the silence oo the first thing that came to my mind was, unfortunately,

"9ij bit5i6boonla....." i said with my voice so low.

"ha....ee eeeeee wai elfar7a moosay3atne....." replied 5alti.

I smiled, despite how shattered i felt, i smiled and said, "yallah mabrook 3ayal.....mabrook"

The next days, i felt so numb, i was eating like crazy. Ana ele i never gain weight actually gained weight. oo fara7 kept complimenting me about how flattering my body 9ayir with the new-developed curves. But I didnt care, i didnt and at that moment all i cared about was how to keep myself occupied so i wouldnt think about HIM and fall apart all over again. It was hard to keep my emotions in balance with fara7,his sister, who was always around and gagging about how happy she is oo ena his fionce' etshawig....blah blah blah...
I avoided going to fara7's place 3ashan i dont bump into him, 'cause god i wasnt strong...i wasnt strong enough to see him....i cant, i just cant....

But that was inevitable, since i am his cousin, and i am required to go to his milcha and wedding! And how odd and ironic it was, searching for dresses to wear to my cousin's (my love's) wedding.
I didnt see his fionce' until that night where we were invited to a dinner made for a newly wed couple. I wore a white dress, and tied my straight black hair into a sleek ponytail. i had on a red lipstick that highlighted my full lips and brought out the rosiness of my cheeks that started to come back after weeks of looking pale. I felt light, and i just went there to enjoy the night and chat with fara7 and have a good time. i didnt realize that HE would be there and his fionce' too. She was pretty alright, she had long brown hair, big brown eyes, a tiny petite figure but with curves. She looked far more better that me, with my boring black hair, my fair face, and my skinny body with the new curves. Fara7 wanted to take me to her and intoduce me to her, but i gave her an excuse and she went. I stood where i was, and i didnt fail to notice how men were checking me out, and i almost cried.....why cant HE look at me that way....and god why cant i hate him, why....

I turned my face and i saw him...HIM. My heart fluttered, and blood started to flow all over my body ..it was like i was alive again. He wore a dishdasha oo m'3atir, with his gofol oo his million dollar smile, his olive-asmar skin complexion, his dark hair and eyes. I smiled as i looked at him, my protector when i was young, my friend and crush when i was a teenager, my love all along.....but now my cousin, simply my cousin. My eyes followed him as he walked from away from his friends, its been like 2 months since last saw him. My smile faded away when i realized that he was heading towards his fionce', he went and whispered something to her and i couldnt bear looking at them. I quickly turned my face away but still, the thought of him in the same room as i was in with his fionce' made me feel dizzy and tierd and so i left. I took a deep breath and left, and decided to leave behind me everything about HIM and to finally move on.

But a few weeks later, fara7 was with me in my room as i was applying make-up before we headed out and i was shoked with what i heard.

"Noora....tadreen enna o5oy fi9a5 5i6bita..."

I turned around, "what..??!!? meta....."

"wi ! bismillah shfeech......"

"waaai mafeene shay bs in9idamt....enzain laish....."

"emmm madry y3ne elle sima3ta enna elbnya galat inna matabee oo chethe eshdarani ana....." she shrugged. "mako na9eeb....."

I nodded my head looking at her, and my mind raced with thoughts.......
He's no longer engaged to get married.....

There still might be a chance.......

there still might be a chance with 6ALAL......

______________________________________________________________

Thank you......

Luv u ....:*

Gudnight......

27 comments:

  1. This may be the first time for me to comment in you blog,, but i must tell you 6alal's story grabbed my attention form the first line!!!

    I can barely wait for your next post!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new story walla its intriguing o you've got me hooked as always... <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaaaakkh!!!!!!!!
    i cant :(
    In love with noura ;*
    and 6alal la7eth pls :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. waauuyyyy 6alal!! i have butterflies in my stomach just by thinking about him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. akeed shafha 9a7:P ooo hawan oo 7ab noora.. goolay eee:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im confused shwaya is this the same 6alal in the first story .. and are the girls two new characters? :) lovely beggining

    ReplyDelete
  7. allaaah!! i really do like this story , a7isha so different than any other story , great job!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgggggggggggggggggg!!

    '9aroory next post!!!!! im loving the new vibe of this story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. weee al7een istaw3abt ineh the fiance was Lulu - waaay a story than ran parallel to the old one - wanasa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww it's such a beautiful beginning and it really does hurt when you love someone who doesn't know hehehe :)

    Yalla can't wait for more parts, this feels good reading ur stories again :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pleeeeease continue!!!
    7abeebty Nora ksarat kha6ry maskeena..
    Im loving the new story its amazing;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it :)
    noora is great :) i so feel for her :)
    6alal why didnt you notice her :(
    Okay but i still love him and think he must have a good reason for not noticing her :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovin the blending of the storylines ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. AAAAAAAAAH!!! u know ma3a '3ab2e i didnt connect ina ilee kan 5a6ibah lulu!!! hehe... fa 3ogob ma istaw3abt i was fascinated!! hahaha.... LOVED THE POST!! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. 6ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
    OK lets get things straight.
    1) I'M ALREADY ADDICTED!!!!!!!!! FYI! Hhahaa
    2) He looks so HANDSOME Mashalla 3aliih, bs yal 5ays 3a6haa wayh enzain! 7araam 3alaiik, ma y9eer :'(
    3) YAAAY! Inshalla she does have a chance.
    4) Inshalla he feels the same way about her soon.
    5) YOUR STORY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6) My last point... ABY 6ALAAAAAAAL plssss <3333333
    Muaaaaaaaaa, once again, YOUR STORY RAW3AAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  16. And btww tawnyy astwa3ib mn the other girls comments enha Lulu. I LOVEEEEEE heheh yalla plss I so can't wait for the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. *Bella: awww thnx bella you rock !!

    Dazzlin: glad enna i like it ;))

    youcompleteme: ee maskeena inshalla ela7i'6!

    nora: hehe lol...ya mo'3aram entaaaaay ;p

    khayzarana: hmmm read my new post to fully understand the story...i thnk innich em'6ay3a shwy

    Anon: read my new post to get it...;)

    Emnilia: ya and thats why 7adi mshta6a 3alaiha ;)

    Anon: hehe loooool...soon inshalla

    3anooda: yup it's lulu...thats cool ha ;)

    jacqui:hehe thanks hun ;*

    exquisite: thnx 7beebte ;***

    cuteandcuddly: hehe 7adich into the story mn el7een embayin ;p

    dandoon: thanks hun ;**

    white ruffles: thnx oo i'll post soon ;))

    Sunset: yes she is lulu...;)) oo entay elle raw3a wallah ;*

    ReplyDelete
  18. shoug:hehe glad ennich u got it ...oo "fascinated" waw thats great !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. 7araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!
    maskeena taksir L 5a6ir!!! ;(
    Can't wait for the next post xD

    ReplyDelete
  20. ambai ... this is a true story?
    it's exactly like my story.
    il7amdilla im anonymous lol i love this story!
    because im bff's with my cousin who i love her brother for ages now .. anywayz .. keep it up i love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Alaaaahhhh!! Wallah this story is getting more exciting by the second. L O V E I T ! ! ! ; *
    -Queen D.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anon:it is a true story...oo inshalla ur cuz luvs u 2 !!

    Queen D:thnx hun...:**

    ReplyDelete
  23. OHHH ! SO EXCITING!!! so the girl is lulu! i love how you tied the two stories together, great greatttt start!

    ReplyDelete
  24. :O such a great start
    Im already hooked

    ReplyDelete
  25. hope to you good luck i got the same story with the same name but he is married now :) .... nothing to do ....
    you just remind me of my story before 6 year best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  26. ahhhhhhh YOU ARE FABULOUS :P
    *WANASA* :D

    ReplyDelete