Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Is it love..? (13)

Noora........

At around 11 pm i decided to head back home, since enna warai uni bacher oo b3dain milchat fawazo. I got into my room, changed into my comfy PJ's and got into the washroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I stood infront of the mirror staring at my reflection. I was glowing, is it because of 6alal or........a7mad..?? i mean its obvious inna 6alal see's me as a cousin oo bas....bs a7mad, well i really dont know . i guess i'll figure out bacher. god, im really nervous 3ala bacher....7adii. a7is madry y3ne fashla , no3e killish mo bf/gf kind of relationship...a9lan i was never envolved with any guy.....well, part of it was because i was head over heels over 6alal. oo ham lena my family moowayid open-minded y3ne 3ady oboy yithba7ny etha dara. aham shay sim3at ilbnaya ub my family oo thats how i've been raised.Bas a7mad seems like a sweet guy, y3ne laish la2. i trust him oo shakla m2adab, oo its better than waiting 3ala 6alal to love me, which he isnt planning on doing EVER, so he made clear. I smiled at the mirror, then got out and hopped into my bed.

The alarm rang, i turned and snoozed it and went back to sleep. I snoozed it for god knows how many times, i was soooo tierd. B3dain it rang again, bs this time it wasnt the alarm tune, it was my ringtone...

asma3ak kammil kalamik....b3d a7ibik aish gilt.....

I reached for my phone and answered without looking at the caller.

"emmm....aloo...." answered my sleepy voice.

silence.....

"aloooo....." i attempted again.

"ughh....noora...."

it was a guys voice, 5araaa.....!!! my head sprung from the pillow and i looked with one eye open, in fear inna elle ekoon if bale 9a7.........ooo it was..!!!!

A7MAD !!!!

"uh ee...umm hala a7mad...."

"az3ajtich...."

"la 3ady....5air fee shay...."

uffff this is soooo wierd.

"laa bs b3d 10 digayig ilmo7a'6ara oo kint na6rich bl cafeteria oo mabayantai fagilt a6aman 3alaich...."

"SHENO...b3d 3shr digayig ilmo7a'6ara....!!!" i looked at the clock on the wall oo it read 9:50am.

"ee laish entay wainich...."

"bilbait.....!!" i said as i hopped out of bed and picked out a dress from the closet.

"entay lail7een mo6al3a..!!! ashkara bite2a5arain..."

"laaa latgool...."

"enzain 3ayal yalla bsir3a 6il3ay....yimkin...yimkin etla7geen....bye..."

i didnt bother answering , i shut my phone, got into my dress, got into the bathroom and then ran to my car. On my way to the university, i tied my hair into a bun. when i got to uni, it was 10:25am. i ran to the class, bs when i got to the door i skidded to a stop. i opened the door alittle and peeked in, the dr was already teaching oo the room was packed with students. i scanned the room and caught a7mad, i waved to him. He looked up at me, then motioned for me to wait oo he went up. I couldnt see him 3adil, so i opened the door akthar, oo when i peeked in wala a7mad was talking to the dr with his arm on the dr's back, with the dr's back to the door. I quickly scurried to a seat, and then started giggling at the whole situation. A7mad turned and as soon as he saw me, he left he dr and sat back down. the dr looked at a7mad with a quizacle look then continued his lecture.

"laish ti2a5artai..." whispered a7mad.

"i over-slept...." i whispered back. a7mad looked at me for a while then when i looked back at him, he just smiled and turned his face. When the class was over, i headed out of class and soon realized that a7mad was behind me.

"shaklich filim elyoum....."

"ee adry mo9a7..." i giggled as i ran my hand over my kubba on my head.

"umm noora.....fa'6ya lena abe akalmich ib sha'3la...."


I looked at him, "ughhh ee y3ne, bs magdar at2a5ar lena 3indy milcha elyoum...."

"3indich milcha elyoum...."

"ee ....wild 5alti fawaz....."

"la7'6a ay fawaz...."

i stopped and saw how focused he was on what i was going to say, "fawaz ilflani..."

"fawaz wild 5altich..!!!"

"ughhh eee....laish et3arfa..."

"la2....y3ne bs o5oy wayid rabi3 ma3 fawaz bldiwaniya oo ma3zoom ohwa..."

"oo enta..."

"la2 lena ma7foofa mithil masima3t y3ne bs ahal, oo rab3a elle close ma3ahom...." he said as he stared away.

"7asafa...." i said.

"ee 7ada 7asafa..." he said and looked deep into my eyes. i grew uncomfortable and talked to break the silence.

"ummm...shkint tabe tgool...."

"eee...um.....youm giltich etha kintay mirtab6a wala la2 ..ams...hatha lena ana emmm....y3ne...entay 3ajbatny wayid 9ara7attan...."

i was speechless and i didnt know what to say, or if i should say anything, y3ne im not used to being in these kind of situations.

"oo abeena inkoon akthar mn bs friends...."

i know i said that i was speechless before, bs il7een im breathless too...

"noora....?"

"hmm"

"oo entay....."

"a7mad....ana...awal marra .....y3ne madry shagool....9idamtny....."

"y3ne....ee wala la2...."

"ana....lazim....." then my phone rang oo i jumped, "digeega shwy..."

I picked up the phone and it was fara7..

"alooo.....ee.....la2.....sa3a cham.....laish makan arba3.....lama6ila3t.....5ala9....okay el7een yaya.....okay lat7ineen....bye...."
i shut the phone and looked back at a7mad,

"ughhh....lazim aroo7...sorry bs mit2a5ra 3ala my appointment...." i said and etha kan ib eedi inna i run away chan i ran.

I got into the car, took a deep breath and headed to the salon. I did my hair into waves, lena malait mn sha3re ilseeda...oo ni6art fara7 et5ali9 b3dain she came over at my place 3ashan nijhaz ma3ba3ath.

"ma3araft shagool....e5tiba9t..." i said as i applied my make-up.

"ambaaaaaaaaai mom9adga.....3ad 7ilo..."

"ughh...ee...y3ne....madry....hehe"

fara7 gave me a sarcastic look b3dain continued applieing her make-up. It was 5:30 oo ana oo fara7 decided to start wearing our clothes. I put on my navy BCBG kneelenghted dress, that had puffed short sleeves and a flattering body cut. I put on my black Jimmy Choo heels and grabbed my classic chanel clutch.

"shlon shakle chethe 7ilo..." fara7 eyed me, then shuffled through my make-up and pulled a red lipstick,

"7i6ay hatha....shaklich wayid plain chethe ......oo 7ilo yi6la3 with the thick eyeliner elle 7a6ita.."

"okay....." i applied the red lipsticks oo showed it to fara7.

"abe aboosich...."

"shenoooo....."

"your lips eshawgoon , shlon tiny and full with the red color..."

"wai3...entay oo tafkeerich.....hehhe"

Everything about me was a contrast. Yn3e the way the red lipstick contrasted my pale skin, the way the navy dress contrasted my black hair. I looked very vintage, with my wavy hair.
fara7 put on a pink dress and had her hair into a pony tail, shakilha kan cute..!

"yalla mishainaa..."

"ee yalla...."

6ila3na oo we headed to bait 5alti where the milcha was taking place. 9alat'hom wisee3a oo tkafy fa mafee moshkila, oo the food mithil masima3 is gonna be served bl7adee8a oo iljaw esa3id. Wi9alna hnaak oo lail7een ilnas maw9alaw bs e7na relatives fa re7na embacher 3ashan ham ensa3id 5alti shwy.

"noora.....mashalla 6al3a et'hableeen....!!!" cried 5alti (om fawaz) awal mashafatne.

"mashkoora 5alti...bs moa7la minnich...."

"waaaaih e7na kibarna ...5ala9 ra7at 3alaina...dorkim entaw il7ilween" she said as she pinched my cheeks. she used to do that to me since i was a little girl. "aaaai mikyaji....adre bitgoleen chethe...bs kaifi..." she smiled and went away.

I laughed and headed over to my cousins and chitchatted with them. Bidaw ilnas eyoon, oo elmokan intiras mashalla killa family oo a couple of fawaz's close friends. oo a few moments later, my eye caught a man standing with my cousins oo my eyes were fixed on his back. When he turned shwy on the side, my heart beated faster....oo i knew who it was even in a crowded place i would spot him.

6alal.....

I looked away, and stepped outside to get some fresh air. 6ila3t barra oo 5athait mn the service lady a glass of water and i drowned it all up in several gulps. There were a few people outside bs yin3adon 3al a9abi3. People were still arriving , oo the valet guys were taking the cars and parking them for the people. Then came a black tinted range-rover and from it stepped a guy who looked so elegant in his dishdasha. He took the ticket from the valet guy and walked into the garden. He looked at me and smiled, i turned left and right bs he was smiling at me. I focused on him 3adil, oo he stopped infront of me,i gasped,

"hala...noora...."

"A7mad...!!! eshga3d etsawe ehnee...."
_______________________________________________________________

Gudnight.......;*****

23 comments:

  1. ouch!! abaaih both a7mad o 6alal with noura in the same room!! shbi9eer??? CANT WAIT!!

    6amz

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6amz: yaaaaaaay first..!!!!oo ee 7ada...u'll hv 2 wait and seee !!!! ;)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo! men 9ijy you cant stop here you cant!!!! I want to know laish a7mad came!!! fajaa ya3ne? bs a7san let him come ow khal 6alal eshoufa talking to nora hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVEEEE THE STORY!! NOORA (L) W 6ALAL ... I Like a7mad tooo
    but i secretly want noora and 6alal together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay is it wrong to say that I love Ahmad!!! I want her to be with Ahmad and not Talal even though Talal has certain good points bs Ahmad has her back even more than Talal.. Talal treats her like a sister heehehehe o Ahmad la he makes her melt I guess ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. ana gayla hal a7mad kila erez wayha oo ib aw8at 7adha '3ala6
    ambaa a7es ra7 et9eer wayed ashya2 action bil next post ;p
    cant wait 4 the next post
    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg BOTH IN THE SAME PLACE!!!! I absolutely agree with Silhouette Crime i too want Noora o 6alal to be together <3333

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it :)
    but i must say i must send someone to kick ahmed out of the party :(
    i imagined a whole cinderalla moment with 6alal staring at noora "walking towards ahmed to hit him with the bucket that was full with the cold water i throw on 6alal "
    lol
    next please cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh god! 6alal maskeen, a7sa al7een gam yabdi ighar;*
    Can't wait for the next post;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. waaaaaaaaai yalla plzz next post 7ade abe a3aref shb9eer ;p

    nadoosh;*******

    ReplyDelete
  11. a7san!!! .. inshalla 6alal imoot min il7ara lama ishoof noura ma3a a7med 3ashan il'3abee yistaw3b ina i7ibha!! .... ;p CANT WAIT FOR MORE! :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. ALAAAAHH!! he came!! this is going to be intresting, bs how come she's sort of leading 6alal on and i think he started liking her ou now she's going to fall to ahmad!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. laaa laysh twagfeen hnee !;s pls next post 7alata tkamlenha now tara :P hehe ;**

    ReplyDelete
  14. La7'6a sh9ar a5ir shay? 6alal saw A7med and Noora talking wila shno? W the guy ili bil range a7med? w was he smiling at 6alal?

    ReplyDelete
  15. www.gossipgirlkuwait.blogspot.com

    The Site ABOUT Kuwait, FOR Kuwait and BY Kuwait!

    EMAIL ALL GOSSIP TO: GGirl.q8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. HELP!!!!
    I AM ADDICTED ON YOUR STORY!!
    keep going girl;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohh!! so exciting! miskeena nora shes in an awkward confusing situation, bitchoof min o betkhali min loool
    keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i runned?? seriously??? RUNNED??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. 6ALAL AND NOORA, MANEBY AHMED!!;p
    funny, i know a married couple called 6alal and noora, and they are first cousins..bes its definetly not them hahah;p

    ReplyDelete
  20. CHINE BIDAIT A7IIB A7MAD?!laaa u cant do this to me u cant make me fall inlove with a7mad I want to kill him :p
    WAAAAAAAY NOORA TSHAWIIG 7addii ta5aylt.ha.
    Im SOOO LOVING the story :*
    -Munera

    ReplyDelete
  21. waaay u bloggers walla yannantooni bl cliff hangers !! i wanna know what happens next!! ;( bs THANX ALOT CZ UR POSTING EVEN WHEN UR SUPER BUSY!!! really cant wait for the next post!!!!!! oooo i (l) 6alal ;p

    ReplyDelete
  22. to all the commentors: love u 2 !!!! oo you'll c wut happens nxt ;)))) oo ur the best !!

    p.s. im busy o mayimdeene i cmnt bk 3la kil cmnt ;p

    ReplyDelete