Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mulish (6)

Missed uuuuuuu......;**********

ENJOY...;)))))))
__________________________________________________________________

Zain....



I shivered slightly when he touched my arm, i chose to ignore it and we sat down. Men and women all with experience were seated on the table and ....me. I really was lost, the things they talked about where like i was from another planet or something. I do have a background about business since its my major bsss this is ...new. The people around the table were here for one purpose ...the company and its welfare. Pride filled me up as i sat there amongst them, listening, learning. S3ood glanced at me and gave me a reassuring smile, it calmed me down and it meant alot to me that he didn't forget that i was there...beside him. He turned back and kept taking notes here and there and i admired how composed he looked, how he focused, how his answers, suggestions were heard and taken.

I picked up the pen that was infront of me and decided to take some notes too...i mean, why not. I startted jotting down key stuff that were being mentioned and i started to pick up on what they were saying. It began to make sence to me alittle. I looked up and noticed s3oods smiling eyes on me, although his lips didnt twitch. He saw the notes that i have written and reached over with his pen in his hand. I wanted to see what he was doing but his arm hindered me from seeing what he was writing down. His perfume seemed to captivate me and it set me awake alittle. Seconds later he lifted his arm and at the top left hand corner of my paper was a smiley face. I immediatley smiled...a wide one and looked up at him but he was busy talking to the man on the other side of the table. I looked back at my paper and joy filled me up. He really understood how nervous i was and he kept glancing at me every now and then and he was happy to see me assimilate. Maybe today he can see that i am capable of the company's work demands and that i am a good assistant to him and his work.

S3ood faced me and tipped his head closer, my heart drummed faster, i stared at his dazzling brown eyes, his manly features..when his voice interrupted me,

"wain il cd ?" whispered s3ood.

"umm kaho.." i motioned to it from under my papers.

"okay...goomay 3ashan n7i6a oo nbalish ilpresentation..."

"o-okay..." i stammered and got up. We walked up to the laptop on the end of the table, we put the cd in, and turned the projector on. S3ood turned off the lights and i clicked on the icon on the bottom and the slide took the whole screen. s3ood came over to me, i held the table for support cause i was really nervous.

"5ala9 gi3day entay...." said s3ood to me. I thanked god and seated myself.

Moments later the presentation started. S3ood was explaining the company's progress regarding the marketing method that the company has been using. Since s3ood is the head of the marketing area of the company it is his feild and speciality to discuss this. He was literate, knowlegeable and spoke with alacrity that was like a magnet which drew all the people on the table's attention toward him. He finished discussing the first quarter and he reached the slides that i made...the graphs. I smiled and i felt proud of myself for doing these slides. S3ood discussed each graph and moved to the others smoothly. He began talking about the second quarter and the challenges he faced, he went to the laptop and clicked for the next slide to come up. The second quarter graph that is. I looked at him, then i saw his face puzzled then alarmed. I looked at the slide that was displayed on the projector and .....

Oh no....!!!! This cant be happening....!!!

S3ood moved to the next slide and the one after that....then looked at me. I gulped as i saw his jaw clenched and his eyes shooting daggers my way. He called me and i stood up and went to him with my legs quacking.

"sheno hatha...?" he hissed to me.

"u-umm madry...y-ymkin i copied bl'3ala6..."

"bil'3ala6..?!" he stared at me with his livid eyes.

"a-aroo7 ayeeb ilgraphs bsir3a oo ayee..." i sujested desperately. He looked at me hard, then looked back at the people on the table forced a smile to them and hissed to me, "bsir3a !"

I fled away and practically ran to my office cursing myself along the way. I ran to my computer and started saving the quarter two graphs on the flash.

OMG.....whats wrong with me...?! i copied quarter one graphs twice....ymkn mn ilsir3a i copied qaurter one graphs instead of quarter two graphs....so there were two sets of quarter one graphs....5ara...!!! s3ood is going to kill me...he will...i can feel it...!!! fashalta jidam the people...kil ilnas ilmohimeen bilsharika were there oo his presentation was missing, incomplete....how would that make him feel...his ego, pride......??

As soon as i copied the graphs, i ran back up stopped ifront on the meeting room, adjusted my skirt, knocked and got in. I handed s3ood the flash, he took it and set it on the table. I sat back on my chair and noticed that he carried on with the presentation, i felt my stomach get queasy. After about 15 minutes the presentation ended and s3ood turned on the lights and sat back down beside me. I could feel his body tense although he was talking casually to the people on the table.

Would it be rude if i left the table...?

I looked back at my paper and saw the smiley face and a lump formed in my throat. I failed him....miserably, He'll never forgive me, i wouldnt be surprised if he fired me a9lan. The meeting ended..finally. People started there way out and i stood up and walked to the flash that was laying on the table. I picked it up and stared at it, god im stupid !!! The meeting room was empty now...i sat down with the flash in my hand as silent tears pricked my cheeks. I got out of the meeting room and went to my desk. I slumped on the chair as guilt raced through me. I dont know what excuse he gave them about why the graphs were missing ...how humiliating it must've been to him. Kil ilnas ilmohimeen ille bilsharika were there and i dont want them to get a wrong impression of him 'cause he's perfect ! Its me who did this, and even though he might have told them they would still maybe blame him for not revising the graphs with me and for trusting a new employee. OMG..he trusted me !

"zain...shfeech...?" said mariam with a concerned look on her face. I recited to her everything that happened. "abaai....enzain oo shsawaa.."

"madry mashifta...6ila3 oo mashifta ba3adha...."

"zain abe agolich shay..." i looked up at her, "tara s3ood sho'3la perfect...its s3ood....he doesnt do something unless hes sure its presentable..."

"i know...3ashan chethee when i give him my work y6ali3 alf sha'3la fee..."

Mariam nodded with agreement, " plus...ohwa wayid yi7tarmona bilsharika...oo akbar daleel enna 7a6oo ra2ees ilmarketing section oo ohwa 9'3eer bas 3omra 29 !"

"shasawee...?"

"apoligize...?"

"a5aaf...." Mariam smiled to me,

"ti2asifay o inshalla yifham..." she said as she got up and went. I looked at the phone, just one button and i would call s3ood, bss its not right to apoligize this way...i have to see him. I took a deep breath, what am i going to do. He must be furious now, oo a5aaf minna !!! I picked up my mobile and dialled 5alid's number..5anshoof shegoolee asawee..

He didnt pick up...i dialled again and again...

Waina ?!

_____________________________________________________________________

short i admitt...bss i am busy wallah...

luv u ;**

23 comments:

  1. first !!!!!
    i am gonna read now

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. SECONDD :P!!
    I love your Story (U)!
    Post soon tkfaa ;*
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. klololoooooooooosh kaboot wainech we missed u waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayed ;****

    s3oud eyanen 3ejabny :)

    7aram maskeena ma kanat ta89ed
    5alid 5ale shtaby fee 5al trou7 tet2asaf mn s3oud

    love u ;** oo tyt :)

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. missed you..loved the post oo please post as soon as you can

    ReplyDelete
  5. i missed youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! omg 7adda fashla!!!! if i were here i would b like "wth im gonna dieeee!!!!" i missed u so much luv ya :***

    ReplyDelete
  6. laymoun: yaaaaaaay first !!!! wallah missed u 2 laymouna...:**** 7ilo ur reaction 3la 5alid hehe..;p

    H: thnx hun oo i'll post soon ;****

    Anon: missed u 2 !!! oo inshalla i post soon ;*

    chocoloco:7abeeeeeeeeebty wallah i missed u guys 2 !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I MIISSSS YOU WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!
    Iffff let her break up with 5alid ! mn awal il story wana ma a7iiba:p
    I love s3oood <3
    Waiting for next post :*
    How is ur relative? nshAllah a7san?
    -Munera

    ReplyDelete
  8. we missed you!! wala mokanich imbayin!!

    im starting to like s3ood!!:)

    and i dnt know why a7is khalid has a smthn smthn with another woman!

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaay iyanin uhwa o the smiley:D
    7araaaaaaaaaaaaaam..... o kaboot shda3wa ya3ni 6awlay il post akthar 3an il dala3:P

    6aamz

    ReplyDelete
  10. SHORT BAS BETTTER THAN NOTHING THANKYOU BAS TRY YOU BEST TO POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!! AS7SAN 5AT5ALII 5ALID MA A7EBBA A7IB S3OOD ;P!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. im scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared mob intai....ambai lazim u post soooooooon

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice post ;) take all the time u need kaboot,, no pressure

    ReplyDelete
  13. takser il5a6er oo WELCOME BACK !! Nawartay ;*
    luv ya ;* bas its too short :( !
    ~!~

    ReplyDelete
  14. wa2a5eeeeeeeeeeeran!! new post

    ReplyDelete
  15. WELCOME BACK!!! WE MISSED U!!!!
    thanx for the post..(short but fufillung..)
    plz POST ASAP....
    i hope ur relative is feeling better....
    c ur post tonight inshala....
    LOVE U KABOOT...
    - GLM <3 <3 S300OD ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL...O0 AND "THE PIMPLE" TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU (HATE HATE HATE KHALID POOR GUY..AND SHOUG AND THE NAME ZAIN KILSH MO BAL3AT'HA!!)

    -GLM

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
    YOU POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTED!!!!!!
    LOOOOOOOOOL KANA EL 3EEEEEEEEEEED ;P
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the post !! wayd nice ;p ..
    I love the smiley face thing :*
    w love you :**

    ReplyDelete
  18. ya 7asraa waina khalid !!?

    oo mudeerha is weird... tafkeera 3awaay.. maderii shloon eefaker.. :P !!!

    oo keep posting soon (A) ;**

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey <33 am loving the story <33 .. i'll be a follower .. check my story i just started writing it ,, it's about me <3 !!
    i hope i see your comment <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. WAY TOO SHORT !!! :@! 7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 !!!!!!! PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ (a) <<'3a9eb cute :p please post tonight !

    ReplyDelete
  21. CHINA WAYED EG9EER;(?
    BAS YALLA MA 3ALAIH ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING AT ALL :P
    3AJEEEB:D!
    wa3alyya maskeena eksirat kha6ryy:(
    ou hatha khaled fe shy about him!
    he's cheating on her a7is!;@

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice i started to follow your blog today nice story

    ReplyDelete
  23. hii, a friend told me about your story,
    i love it... 7adha 3ageeba mo 9ij ;***
    you r an amazing writer!!
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete