Monday, June 15, 2009

Mulish ( 1)

Hope u like it...;p

Dedicated to Chanel....Happy B-day...;*****



ENJOY ;)))



____________________________________________________________________
Zain......


I opened my eyes gabil mayrin ilalarm…..whoa !! that ought to be something !!

I hopped out of bed and hummed on my way to the bathroom. I took my morning shower, sashwart my long light brown and tied it into a sleek ponytail. I applied my makeup which was beige eyeshodow and mascara., rosy cheeks and a light pink lipstick. I pulled off my boxer and tanktop and wore my highwaisted beige skirt with a white top that had a bow near the neck. I put on my accessories, my black peep toe heels and grabbed my classic black chanel bag and stood infront of the mirror.

I have to look perfect..i have to !!!

I looked at my reflection and my smile disappeared.

Waaai3….china the bow kbeera ?….uffff…..oo china my makeup molayig….oo wai3 my dimple …u555 I hate it !!! Mo chena im overdressed…..?!??

I sat on the bed and staring at myself in the mirror. I was excited about my job that i picked out my outfit since yesterday oo i had every little detail planned of how to look for my first day over there....bsss thats not what i expected. I need somone to comfort me...to give me a push...ayshay !!



I picked the phone and dialled 5alids number.....


"Aloo..." Answered 5alids sleepy voice,

" wee sorry 7ayate ga3adtik..."

"La2...3ady....shfeech..."

"Shakle ylawi3 ilchabd ...." I complained.

"Entay..? Mosta7eel...."

"5alid mn9iji...!! Shaklee malee8....!!! Madry shasawee..."

"7abeebty....latfakreen wayid oo adry enich tyanineen..fa gommay oo twakilay.."

"Ehmm..."

"Oo ta3alay...its not like u want the job soo who cares..."

"Eee 9a7....waaaai thank u 7ayatee yalla nam....mwaaa"

I shut the phone and smiled. Me and 5alid have been together for two years, oo
I don't know what I would do without him. I took a deep breath and headed to my car. I hopped into the car and drove off to my job.

5alid was right…it's not like I really wanted the job but I had to prove to my dad that I am capable of working at his company and that I'm qualified. Two months ago when I graduated I went to my dad to hire me at his company but he refused. He told me that people over there would treat me differently since I'm his daughter and that way I'm not gonna learn anything. I have to get some experience from another place and then when HE thinks I'm able of working at his company he'll hire me. I admitt i am kindof spoiled but i really dont want him to think that im the kind of girl that relies on her dad on everything. So i agreed with what he said and here I am heading to my new job and I will prove to my dad that i am independent and I'm gonna show him how good I am.

With a smile on my face, I took a deep breath and entered the company. I went to the information.

"law sama7t…wain alagee m7amad Al-Flani…?"

"a5er 6abi8…."

"mashkoor…"


I entered the crowded elevator and pressed the last button which was "40". The elevator door was about to close then a masculine hand held it and stepped in. He was tall…I mean tall tall…adorned in his white dishdasha and '3itra, his features were sharp but he was boyishly handsome. He got in and stood infront of me…how rude I thought…but its not like he has another place to stand in. The people in the elevator greeted him,

"hala…9aba7 il5air….shlonik s3ood….." all sorts of greetings but standing in my postion I couldn’t see his facial expression all I could hear was his deep masculine voice saying

"hala hala….."


Waaai3…el7een ilmasakeen ga3deen ysalmoon 3alaik oo kil elle tigdar tgoola ohwa "hala hala…"

But he does smell good I have to admit…I stood there staring at his broad shoulders, not being able to see anything else from his figure. The elevator kept stopping at different floors and people kept getting out 'till only me and him were left.

Okay…el7een the elevator mafee a7ad…laish wagif jidami..y3ne wa5ir iffff….

I released an exasperated breath and I felt him jerk a little then turn at me in surprise. He studied me with his dark eyes with eyebrow raised. I just stared back at this man who seemed like he was so full of himself !

"'6ai3a…..?" he asked.

My eyes widened, "la2…" I retorted.

"wain ray7a 3ayal….?"

"ray7a…" then his phone rang and he picked it up and completely ignored me. I stood there looking at him shocked. How rude….9ij mayisti7i 3ala wayha…y3ne I was talking…!!!

I listened to him blabbering about madry ay saham….and I just stared at the screen waiting for us to reach the 40th floor. He shut his phone and looked at me,

"kintay tgooleen….?" He inquired.

"walashay…." I glared back and at that time the elevator door opened and I went out and I swore that I heard a chuckle.

Uhhhhhh Malee8….

____________________________________________________________________

*Mulish = stubborn
Luv u ;*

Gudnight....;))))

42 comments:

  1. FIRST!!
    PinkWorld (SS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm gonna read then comment!!
    Its the frst time i'm first!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seeecoooooooooonddddd
    for the first time;$

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOOOOOOOOO SHORT!!
    please next time longer!!
    PinkWorld (SS)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Chanel (Kil 3aam winti ibmilyooon 5air inshalla)

    Daaahling loved the intro to ur new story o cant wait for more..

    ReplyDelete
  6. liking the new sotry but longer posts plzzz:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great start!! I'm Loving... and waay3 s3ood shaayef nafsa....

    -Nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  8. allaaaaaaaaah I loved the story and I like the name s3ood:P
    this seems so interesting......

    6aamz

    ReplyDelete
  9. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!! nw story!! and i'm luv'n t already!!! longer postss pleeeeese kaboot!!!

    -trantula

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm..I like it bs I think I know where its going?? T-hid 5alid for him?=| I hope not..=p

    Can't wait though..ur stories are amazing as usual!=)

    ReplyDelete
  11. NEEXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTT!! I LIKKEEE IT:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh yay! a new story!!
    good start

    ReplyDelete
  13. Luv it ! Thanx ! 3ad now we start 7inning 3ala rasich for the next post :P !

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in the crappiest mood EVER, and was feeling down and went back to reread "is it love" because I just love it, then tikadart zyada leana 7sait no more posts mn kaboot THEN WHAM a new story and I went from :'( to ;D (ya I am out of words lol)

    LOVED it ;**

    bs then again I love everything you write ;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. yay! I'm already loving s3ood,, I can't resist a guy with an attitude.. o ba3ad tall, dark and handsome,,,, mmmmm can't wait for more ;) ok adry zayadt dark,, but that's how I see him :$ xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. First of all , Happy Birthday Chanel ;* ..
    Second , i'm loving where the story is heading .. and next time 6wleeha , we're used to your long posts ;* hehe ...
    and plz nabe a second ,third epilogue 7g "is it love" I miss those two already :( hehe ..

    Mwauh ;* waiting for more , and i seriously love your writing ..

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovingggggggggggggggggggggggg it...

    ReplyDelete
  18. wanasa a new story!!! great introduction oo first post cant wait to see wats nxt!!
    keep it up (Y)!

    -J ;*

    ReplyDelete
  19. aahhh yi8harrr!! bss i love it hahaha cant wait for more and longer pleasee(:

    ReplyDelete
  20. Niiiiiice!
    but short..
    but i know how it feels like ITS SUMMER !
    but please right more quickly pleeez kaboot , i love your posts walla !!

    luv u Kaboot;*

    - HAS;*

    ReplyDelete
  21. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the ba6ala nafs ismi :D me likey kaboot :)

    yala awaiting next post :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing first post!!
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg omg omg omg ! new story!!! 7addi im luving it so far!!!!! agoool does she break up with 5alid? aaaah i wanna know!!!!!! plz post soon!!

    thank u thank u thank u!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. laymoon and emniliaJune 15, 2009 at 12:33 PM

    ALLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! NEW STORY!! *happy dancing*......waaaai3 s3ood hatha wayed ma'3roooooor ifff inarfez
    HAPPY B-DAY CHANEL ;***
    waiting 4 the next post

    ReplyDelete
  25. Emnilia and LaymoonJune 15, 2009 at 12:36 PM

    o btw nisaina nzif 6amz , yal malee8a , weyn illy galat btroo7 tnam ?!!? NSHOOF FAT7A EL COMPUTER!?!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Laymoon and EmniliaJune 15, 2009 at 1:14 PM

    ee oo nesana engoul naby epiloge thany 7ag 6alool oo noura plzz
    welahna 3alhom ;***

    ReplyDelete
  27. epilouge* o we want it y3ny a year after , aw ehya walkda aw shay ;p y3ny chithy ... 7ADDA GA3D NITSHARRA6 bs after all , WE LOVE U!;** hehe

    ReplyDelete
  28. happy b-day chanel:P

    kaboot great start... 1 great guy..1 new guy..r we adding to that menu?:D

    ReplyDelete
  29. IT WAS SOOOOO SHORT!!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  30. love it aloooot!!;p
    thnx!:D
    looove u;***

    koboot and R PLZ riday 3alay 3an il blog 7ilw agra!! ou read my comment ily kitabt 3ala epilogue 2 plz wallah i looove u;p;**

    R;**

    ReplyDelete
  31. oolaaa kl hatha ana mit2a5ra ilmoshkla i was waiting ilbar7a lay sa3a 2:30 ilfayr na6rtch u post bs ma 6la3ly shay m3ny i kept refreshing i page :s madry shl salfa 7safa 3ad knt bkoon ill first ;(
    anywayz thnx 3l story
    tatooma

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ahlain Kaboot!!!
    I'm so excited about the new story!! Oo by the way 7addha itwanis il kilma... mulish! ;D

    Grrrrrrrrrreat post! Oo I definitely feel the potential of this story radiating!

    Post soon!

    G... XD

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOOW !7abait il 8i9a mn al7en!
    POST SOON :*
    -Munera

    ReplyDelete