Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mulish (3)

ENJOY ;)))



____________________________________________



Zain........



I stood there msa6la shwy...y3ne jad 6a7saa oo madry shasawy. I pressed the elevator button and then got in going to the 39th floor. I sat at my desk staring at the papers in my hand.I had to revise a bank statement that s3ood wrote and edit it, print it and get it to s3ood by......i stared at my watch....5ara....three hours bass !!! I turned on the computer and stared at the paper for a while msa6la....littereraly msa6la..!!



"ohh so wi9alich your paper work..." said jassim standing behind me, "yebay 5al ashoof..." he took the paper and started scanning them then he grinned, "allah y3eenich....3ad ma7a6och ella 3ind s3ood...hatha killish mayir7am..."



"shlon ya3ne..." i asked helplessly.



"y3ne kilshay lazim ykoon perfect !" he looked at my disheveled look and smiled, "5al asa3dich shwy kisartay 5a6re...." he set his work in the table and leaned over as he showed me what to do on the computer and how the work had to be done.



"mashkoooooor....7adik in8a'6...." i said as i started editing. I was too engrossed into the work with my phone on silent and the papers scattered all over my desk and didnt notice mariam comming, i just saw a cup of coffee on my desk. I looked up at mariam. "thank youuuu...." i said as i sipped the coffee.



"this is the first day...oo chethee....bsss matinlamain etha 7a6eenich ma3 s3ood....yuma y5ari3ny tara wallah...mayi'67ak y3ne shda3awa 3alai....elkil y5af minna ..actually they respect him wayid ...wallah agolich....la y5afoon minna..."



"i get your point..." i giggled.



"shkithir bigalich...." she said and looked at the computer.



"wallah mowayid....abaaai awal marra ashti'3il halkithir ib this amount of time...." i sighed.



"wallah 3ad ma3 s3ood espect the unexpected...yalla see you..." she said and went to her booth. I cracked my neck and resumed my work. At about 12pm, jassim passed by and told me that its the lunch break, although i wasnt really hungry but i needed energy since its all been wasted on this stupid paper work. I went with jassim to the first floor and headed over to starbucks, i ordered a muffin and sat on the table with a magazine in my hand. i can atleast enjoy this half an hour with celebrity gossip i guess....i giggled to myself.



"Hi...." came a high-pitched female voice. I looked up at shoug. I looked around, but she was talking to me.....weird.



"uhh hi...."



She grabbed a seat and sat down putting her tray on the table. i was too surprised to speak.



"3ady mo9a7..." she said after she sat down.



"ee...." b3d sheno y3ne...b3d mabasa6ay. i nibbled on my muffin silently.



"ana shoug....ham yideeda...9arly 1 week hnee..."



"ahhh...ana tawne elyoum..." She looked at me.



"entay.....uhhh ma3 s3ood mo9a7...." haha i was waiting for his name to be brought up. I nodded. "3ad kint abee a9eer weyaa...bsss yallah...." she said and ate her pannini and eyed me.



"fee shay..." i asked.



"uhh la bas shaklich 7ilo....iltop 7ada cute ma3 ilskirt..."



"ahh umm mashkoora..." uffff inshalla tgoom...this is really awkward. "ummm laish kintay tabeen t9eereen ma3 s3ood...?"



She seemed takenback by my bluntness but soon recovered and smiled, "laish matadreen...?"

I looked at her blankly."s3ood was my ex."



My eyes widened. She was his EX...oo she works in the same company that he works in oooo she wanted to be with him.....

"ahhh...."



"bas were still close...." she waved her hand, "actually really close....a7is he still has feelings for me bainy oo bainich...la2 i know he does...."



Sh'hal thi8a. Plus, shes telling me too much..ya3ne i dont know her. At that time s3ood came with his walk so manly and his face so arrogant and stood in line to get him a snack. Wallah zain nazzal roo7a oo 6ilab 7ag roo7a oo ma6arash a7ad. He took his order and when he passed me and shoug he raised flicked a glance at us, raised an eyebrow then continued walking and went back up..to his office i presume. His stern look sent shivers throughout my body and stood up,

"lazim aroo7 a5ali9 ilpaper work....." i said quickly and went up to my desk and continued working like crazy.



After a while when i revised everything i went to the printer room and took the papers, stapled them and put them neatly into a folder and headed up to the 4oth floor. I went up and looked for s3ood's room, when i reached it i entered and got in and the his secretary looked up at me.



"mar7aba ...an azain oo 3indy awrag 7ag s3ood...e7m..stath s3ood..." i corrected.



"ahhh da2ee2a shwy....." she called s3ood, "uhh staz s3ood...zain 3indha awra2 ellak...ahhh okay..." she shut the phone, "5ala9 ana bsalimloo yahon...."



"ahh okay,,," i smiled, handed her the papers and walked out with a weight being lifted from me. I walked to my office and sat with a smile on my face, my first work is done..completed. I checked my mobile and found two messages from 5alid.



5aloooooooooodii

sima3t enna fee 7ilwa ib sharikat *****...;p

rec. 11:03am



5aloooooooooodii

shlon ilsho'3ol...3ijabich ?

rec. 12:13pm



I smiled, i was about to answerhim when my phone on my table rang. I picked it up,



"aloo...zain...? "



"ee na3am..."



"ana rana secertairat stath s3ood...bass ezaa feeke tijee la2ano bedoo yaki...."



"ahh okay.." i shut the phone. I headed to the room and the secertary told me to head into s3ood's room. I knocked and entered, his room was of dark wood and there were two leather couches faceing eachother in the middle seperated by a table, then his office in the end. He looked up and motioned for me to sit down. I sat and adjusted my skirt...waiting for him to praise my hard work..being a new employee. He cleared his throat.



"uhhh...." he seemed to be looking for my name on the paper.



"zain..." i said.



"entay mi8tan3a billi ma36atnee yaa..." he said with the papers in his hand. I looked up and nodded hesitantly. "ah....bss hathaa mokamil..nagi9....tigdereen tgoleen enna killish mokamil...." he set the papers on the table. I looked at the papers my eyes fixed on them. He rubbed his head and said, "abeech t3edeena..."



"sheno...." i looked up.



"abeech t3edeena..." he answered, when i didnt respond he added, "lazim tbalsheen fee el7een 3alashan ta36eene yaa gabil nihayat ildawam...."



"bass ana mofahma shfee..." i looked up at him, hurt.



" ahh...."



"zain !" i said clipply.



"zain...hatha sho'3ol oo lazim ykoon 5alee mn il3yoob youm a8adma 7ag ilbank....oo hathaa..." he motioned for the papers, "hathaaa.....mashoof enna yi9la7 enne a8adma ya3ne..."



"wallah ana mashoof fee shay..." i cut him.



He raised an eye brow, "oo ana agoolich enna lazim t3eedeena.....5alay a7ad ysa3dich fee..."



I looked into his brown eyes and a lump formed in my throat, but i squared my shoulders and stood up oo madait eedi 3ashan ya36eene the papers.



"malhom da3ee...abeech t3eedeena killa...." His phone rang and he answered it, i was still standing and he looked up at me, "tigdireen tro7een...."

I raised my chin and turned around walking with long strides out of the room. But when i got into the elevator i sagged and dried my damp eyes. I went to my desk and started working on it all over again, mariam assisted me...so did jassim...and i was truly grateful. It was 3pm and i still didnt finish.



"yalla ana mashya...allah y3eenich 7abeebty..." said mariam and headed out. I was the only one left along with another employee. After i collected the papers from the printing room, i headed to s3ood's office. I entered and the secretary had already left, so i knocked on his door.



"tfa'6al..." i heard. I entered and walked to his desk.



"ilawraag..." i said as i handed him the papers. He scanned the papers, then set them on the table.



"okay..." he said.



Okay....OKAY ?!? i worked my ass off...oo i only get an "okay"......



I turned to leave,



"nshofich bacher..."



I forced a smile and headed out. I got into the car and dialled 5alids number,



"aloo...wainich 7ayate "



"tawne 6al3a mn ilsharika..."



"lail7een...laish.."



"lena my paper work mo3ajib stath s3ood 7a'6rita oo galee a3eeda..."



"hahaa hatha awal youm oo chethee.."



"ee shift shlon....offff 7adi ta3bana..."



"Ya7alatta wallah....yalla roo7ay ilbait..ta'3aday oo t7amimay oo i5theelich noma..."



"hmmm...shaklee im gonna skip everything o head straight to bed...for a nap...."



"hehe 3afya 3al sha6ra....yallah tabeen shay..."



"salamtik 7abeeby..." i shut the phone. I got home and saw my mom and dad in the 9ala. uhhh i have to look like i can handle everything to my dad, the sooner he thinks im capable of working the sooner i get to work at his company and away from s3ood.I straightened my shoulders and put a smile on my face,"hala...."



My father looked up, "haa shlon ilsho'3ol..."



"wallah zain....wanasa..mo shay magdar 3alai..." i said to him.

____________________________________________________________________



*Mulish: stubborn



Luv u ;**



Gudnight;)))

34 comments:

  1. first !!!!!!!!!!!!

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. seeeee!!!! ... shoug isnt that bad!!! ... haha.. shway ga3da aragi3 laha!... hehe im curious to see where this is going! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hatha laish chithy nafseya ya3ny fahem il bnaya shno il '3ala6 bil papers oo ehya bet9al7a bs olaaa mo t3eeda kela
    shoug a7esha ma ra7 t5aly zain ib 7alha
    i liked this story :)

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe amazing! i luv this story bess shda3wa s3ood igoolaha it3eeda killa its sooo... mean!!!!!!! plz post soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG 7araaaaam she had to redo it all o at the end of the day o he doesn't give her any feedback.. GOD hes annoying!! im loving ur story daaahling wayed wayed..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love love stories elly tabdee of her hating him... hehe , 7addy wath8a!!;p

    hes soft in the inside for sure....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE HIM!!! a7ib his arrogance and his confidence and his rudeness o kilshay feee;)

    bas maskeena ksirat 5a6ri:P

    6amz

    ReplyDelete
  8. im sooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of zayoona let her show this arrogant piece of shit that she is a strong woman uffffffffff yaqhirni bas madri laish a7isa hot hahahah ow ishd3wa shoug hal kithir wathqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....waiting for u next post 3ala naaaaaaaaaar ...u always know how to keep me on my toes but i still love u hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. 7aram min awal yoom :( bas maykhalef 3ashan takheth khebra :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tra ana za3laanaaa .. mn zman gaylatlich abi 6alal w noura ;(

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3AJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBA THE STORY REALLY LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's something new and amazing from the awesome writer Closet :P

    Wallah hehe you surprise me everytime, how could you come up with this idea, wa7da working in a company for a guy who has his ex working there as well hehe :P

    The possibilities are endless for what would happen LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 3AJEEBA 3AJEEEBA 3AJEEEBA IL 8I9AA!
    -Munera

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've Been Tagged ;**

    http://teenageratsea.blogspot.com/2009/06/8-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. mskeena zain;( s3ood is just evil! i honestly love mulish so far! but i miss noora w 6alal;p
    hoping to see another epilogue for is it love? soooooon :)
    thank you dear, your writing is truely captivating!;*** -Shaikha

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still love him, law et7awleen men elyoum lay bacher etkhaleeny akra'ha.. you can't :P
    ou tara we want more long posts ;(

    ReplyDelete
  17. a7la shay il confrdence ma3a uboha bel a5eer! anyway wayid 3ibany hal posst

    much lovee Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love s3000d i think something's going to happen between them ....and she's going to dump khalid.....sorry but i like s3oood more eventhough khalid's alot nicer than s3oood....;p i'm complicated i know

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ambay S3oud Enarfiz bas I have this feeling that Zaina will love s3oud! Keep on posting!
    Love You;*
    Crazzy frizzy;p

    ReplyDelete
  20. it's been 2 DAYS since ur last post ....DON'T MAKE ME WAIT..i'm WAITING..ur stories r like my peice of CHOCOLATE...since i'm on a diet it distracts me..ok it's not a distraction as more of an addiction....plz plz plz help a sister out....still LOVE S3OOOD...and i really don't like khalid...i know i shouldn't judge coz i really don't know his character but i LO0OVE S3000000000D!!! ps i REALLY REALLY REALLY DISLIKE THE NAME ZAIN.....I DON'T FEEL IT GOES WITH HER CHARECTOR PLUS THE FACT THAT I DON'T LIKE THE NAME....:p ;*********
    yallla POST....TONIGHT OR BETTER YET NOW...

    ReplyDelete
  21. plz plz plz plz plz plz post sorry bss u were right lma u said u have been a bad blogger recently cuz u changed ALOT :( we miss the old u plz plz post... im sure that everyone feels the same way so plzzz come back and dont change again:( walla me and my friends always talk about u and ur stories lay daraja ina we call each other itha u posted!!! we are ADDICTED to your blog! 7ata one of my friends 7a6a ur blog as her home page ;p yala 3ad dont disappoint us o post btw u owe us 2 looooong post plz 3lshany oo 3lshan my friends luv u ;*******

    ReplyDelete
  22. plzzzz post tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. 3asa ma shar?? shfeech magimtay u post ya kaboot? we miss you plz post soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. POST !! PLEASE UR KILLING ME !! ;'( !!

    LUV YA ;***

    ~D~ ;*

    ReplyDelete
  25. badaaaaaaaaa3taaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!
    men meta ma nazaltaii post!!! yallaaa wee miss u;*

    ReplyDelete
  26. yallla kaboot...POST...3 LONG posts!!!! this isn't like u...what did we do to deserve this????????? ur fans waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  27. clossi nabi post , i agree with u all
    kaboot u changed a lot...
    and i am sure u wont replay any sooner..u been careless

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the story! .. maskeena shes gonna struggle mina, jerk! ..
    && you never fail to impress us everytime;*

    ReplyDelete
  29. plz post :( walla i was waiting for sooo long oo im curious to fid out what will happen so please please post soon im begging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm Loving this!!

    Smoochkins.blogspot.com:**

    ReplyDelete