Monday, June 22, 2009

Mulish (4)

sry u guys bss wallah im busy these days...

luv u !!

ENJOY..;))
______________________________________________

Zain.....



After talking to 5alid as we do every night before i go to bed, i was contempt and slept. The alarm sounded and i shut it dreading the fact that im gonna have to go to work and indure s3ood's torture all over again. I quickly dressed and headed to work.



"saba7 il5air..." greeted me mariam as she sat besides me. I resited to her everything that happened yesterday after she left, "abaaaai sheno hathaa...mo9a7ee"



"eee shasawy....madry shbe9eer elyoum b3d....ya3ne 9ij mali5ilga...!"



"allah y3eenich...yallah ana 5al aroo7 ashti'3l .." she smiled and walked to her desk. I turned and faced my desk...shasaawy el7een, i have nothing to do. I got up walking around, checked my computer to see if there are any messages for me to recieve my new work wala shay...bss mako shay. I felt useless walking around the company, i contemplated going to s3ood's secretary to ask wether or not he assigned something for me to do...but i decided not to. So i decided to leave and go get me some things to decorate my desk with...it looked soo plain, so professional. I left and headed to IKEA and started grabbing all sorts of stuff that would look good on my desk. I decided to buy everything in bright colors...to be inviting ya3ne. I ve been gone for two hours and decided that i should get back now.



I got into the company, with my bags in my hand and headed to my office to sort the stuff out. I pulled out my new pencil holder and shoved the pens in it. I was busy setting my desk when my phone rang.



"aloooo..."



"zain enteee wayniiik !!!!"



"uh kani....knt 6al3a...laish..."



"ya allah ta3ee bsir3a ....staz s3ood bedoo yakii..."



"umm okay..." i gulped and headed to s3ood's office. I went in and the secretary gave me an apologetic look before i knocked on s3oods door and entered. He was standing, his posture rigid he looked at me and i felt my legs shake.



"momkin tgoleenle wain kintay..." he said with his voice deathly calm. I gulped and answered him,

"kint 6al3a..."

"6al3a....? laish ....."

"lena makan 3-3indy shay...." it felt stupid, i know i wasnt supposed to go...but i really had nothing to do.

"y3ne kilmarra maykoon 3ndich shay bti6li3een....?"

"la2...."

"zain...entay tabeen tishta'3lain..? lena fee wayid nas '3airich nigdar nsha'3ilhom" he said.

I looked up at him and nodded, "ee...hamni..akeed"

"lena shaklich killish mo mihtamma.....ams elawrag kanat mo3adla...elyoum 6al3a mnkaifich, oo entay 9ayrlich youmain hnee....sh5alaitay 7ag ilbajee..." I didnt answer him. '3al3omoom ra7 aktib feech ta8reer ..." i looked up,

"sheno...?"

"ta8reer 3alla elle sawaitee elyoum...." he said as he went to his desk and sat down.

"bass....."

"oo ra7 a6arishlich sho'3lich elyoum...." he looked up, "wayid...3ashan maykoon 3ndch 7ijja ti6li3een..."

I was quiet and i was so close to cry bs i wont cry infront of halmalee8 oo i now inna what i did was wrong but atleast 5al y5aleene ashra7la..!! I looked up wala he was looking at me it looked like he said something,

"na3am...?"

"tigdireen tro7een...a6arish sho'3lich bilcomputer..."

"ahh okay..." i said and left the office. i went to my desk, grabbed my phone and went to the bathroom and called 5alid.

"alooo...."

"5alid..." my voice shivered.

"shfeech 7ayatee..."

I cried and told him everything, and that my dad was right, and that i will never succeed in anything.....i cried everything out to him.

"shhh 7abeebty...la bil3ks entay gadha oo gdood...oo abeech twareenhom entay sheno....ana wathi8 minnich oo enich tigdireen tsaween kilshay....."

"mashkoor...."

"hatha il9ij...yallah '3aslay wayhich oo t2asifay mina..."

"la maby..."

"lat9eereen 3aneeda..t2asifay minna oo 7i6ay kilhatha waraach oo balshay 9a7.....okay...?"

"emmm okay...."

"3afya 3al sh6ra..."

"5alid..."

"hmmm.."

"a7ibik..."

"mokithree...yallah mama waraach sho'3ol.."

"hehe ee....bye..."

I shut the phone and went to my desk. I immediately started working on the work he sent me, for hours, trying my besk to show him that i am serious about this job. After two hours, it was the lunch break so i took that chance to go down and get me some coffee. After ordering my coffee i sat down with my papers in my lap and revising the work i just did. Moments later, s3ood came down and as soon as i saw him i called out for him, for 5alid's sake i was gonna apologize...

"stath s3ood...." i called as i stood up. s3ood turned and saw me and i saw confusion in his eyes, "ummm bas ba'3ait at2aasaf 3an elyoum oo mara7 asawee chethee mara thanya..." i managed quickly, not meeting his eyes. He didnt answer so i looked up and to my surprise i saw a hint of humor in his brown eyes. I stared back and smiled, a hint of a smile touched his lips,

"ashoof yayba sho'3lich weyach..." he motioned to the papers on my table, i looked back at him and smiled,

"eeee...3ashan matgool enna nagi9...." i joked. He looked at me,

"ensoof..... 3ashan ma5aleech t3eedina...." he said arrogantly and walked away.

WTF...?!!?!? SH8I9AT HAL RAYAL ...?!!? faj2a he was good and i thought that we reached an agreement b3dain he drops his haughty face and remarks and walks away...!

I clenched my jaw and sat back down on my table.

"sheno kan ygoolich s3ood..." i heard shougs voice. I turned,

"wala shay mohim..." and looked back at my paper, mali5ulgha.

"bss shakla kan elshay mohim...."

ana broo7e mitnarfiza oo killish monag9at'ha, "okay mohim ..bss mohim t3arfeen..."
i felt her studying me then she left.

After the lunch break i went and finished my work and went to s3ood's office to hand it to him. I went into the office and his secretary told me to wait since he has someone inside. I waited for a while then the door opened and my eyes widened, shoug walked out of s3oods office, grinned at me and exited the office. I stood up and reluctantly got into s3oods office. I handed him the papers and he took them, scanned them and set them on the table. I was relieved.

"gi3day zain...."

I sat down and he took a deep breath,"zain shi8i9itich ma3 shoug..."

I looked up at him, "shoug,,,??? shfeene weyaha.."

"ilbnaya ga3da tishtiky enna matlageenha wayh oo nafsiya ma3 ilmowa'6ifeen entay...."

"ana..?"

"zain 7awlay tit2a8limain 3ala wa'63 ilsharika oo lazim tit3amilain ma3 ilmowa'6ifeen elle weyach ib nafsiya 7ilwa...."

"oo enta 9adagt'ha...? ana zaina ma3 ilkil...."

"hatha mosho'3lee ana...a7il mashakil...bss 7abait agoolich..."

I stood up and stared at him, "oo mafakart shma3na yaitlik enta bilthaat...bain kil elle bilsharika....shma3na shtakatlik enta...?!"

He looked at me, and replied furiously, "sh8a9dich...ib hal 7achee...." he looked at me feircely. I glared at him, i wanted to say more, but i just walked away....leaving his door open ! 7mar ! oo 7mara !
__________________________________________________________________

inshalla wn im free i'll post 4 u guys longer posts.....

bare with me...

Luv u...;**

Gudnight ;))

25 comments:

  1. Anon: yaaaaaaaaaay first..!!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think s3oods attracted to her but won't admit it
    & shoug is a jealous hmara - karmas gonna get her
    good job (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah kalbaa shoug !!! oo shaybee s3oode3rf excatly esh8a9idha ! post soon pleasee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ONE OF THE FIRSTS!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. UMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!! yahil!?!?! trooo7 tishtikeee 3ind 7abeeebhaa wit5aleee yzifhaa??!!? KALBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :P ZAFOOT!!! 7adhaa! oo hammaan ohwaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH EM GEE!1!! I DISLIKE SHOUG!! and s3ood is pissing me off a lot! seriously give zain some space and cut her off the slack! and kaboot i want to ask u for a favor please tells us more about whats going on between zain and khaled...there is no romance in this story:( don't get me wrong i like it, but there has to be some romance...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! shoug 7maaaaaaaaaaaaaaara!!! s3ood malee8 bas a7ibba:P
    yalla more more :D

    6amz

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAAAAI3, shoug is super annoying :S....but loooved the post as always

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaai3 shtaby hathy shoug maleeeee8a oo et8eth :@ (lol chiny shta6ait)
    oo hatha s3ood 3ala 6ool 9adagha inzain esma3 mn il bent gabel la ta7kem oo tgolaha hal kalam

    waiting 4 the next post

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  10. i hate shoug.
    w s3oud wayed '3amith

    ReplyDelete
  11. MA 9ADA8NA YOU POSTED!!BAS SHOUG MA7IBHA 5ATWALLI OO S3OOOD 7ADA 3AJEEEEEB!!!HOPE YOU POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES NEW POST!!! WANASA!!! waaaaai3 shoug ti8hir!!!!!!! waai itbi6 il chabd widdi athba7ha!! she's such a snob!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. may9eeeeeeeer etkhalenaaaaa chithy em3a9beeeeeeeeeen naby khalid erathy wedale3 zain :P thanks for the post :***

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought shoug was kinda cute , but i really , really , REALLY ! do hate her . w this arrogant s3ood , why is he taking her side !? isn't she his ex ?
    wai3 wai3 wai3 shoug , its zain's first day ya3ni ! ;@

    thanx kabot :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. 7mar ow 7mara ishwai 3aliahum il9ara7a i have bigger words but im keeping them to myself hahahah bas 7adhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa itshawig ur new story btw i am still waiting for a second epilogue 3an nunu ow 6alooli hahaha adali3hum:P i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ur style

    ReplyDelete
  16. MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -APPLES

    ReplyDelete
  17. Waaaaaaaaaayhh 7a8eeeeeerr w 7a8eeeera heshoougg!! OOFF I HATE BOTH OF THEM!:| itha tizawijaaaw 3yalhom misakeeeen be9eroooon 7a8odeeen mithelhom :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. 7mara shoug.

    closi, i miss u. :(
    so much. :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. i enjoyed it alright ! thanx and plz keep the posts comming :p

    ReplyDelete
  20. wai3 maaalat 3alaih ou 3ala shoug, wai3 narfezouny. Both of them, they should be a couple. Ye9le7oun 7ag ba3ath:)
    Bs I still believe that S3ood has some good in him. Deep, deep inside.

    ReplyDelete
  21. 7adhom 7ameeer!! Bs Madri Laish 3indi 7sas Ina S3ood W Zain Will End Up Together Or Something;P

    ReplyDelete