Friday, June 12, 2009

First love..!.

I heard that its hard to forget ur first love no matter how hard u try....sowaa2
kan 7ob mn6araf wa7id aw mutual feelings....

It haunts u every now and then....weeks,months and years after....

Everything just comes back again..in a random day, random hour, random minute
It just rushes all back..every single word,feeling,moment,song u
shared comes back to you as if it were yesterday and not years ago...

And u would listen to the song u avoided all this time...
its unexplainable really....I wonder why....

I really do....

Hmmmmmmm.........

Then u snap back to reality and you carry on....leaving ur first love and its memories
Stored in the back of ur mind...waiting to be unleashed again...not knowing how
Long you'll have to wait before u go through it all over again....months..? Years...?

But it eventually comes back....it always comes back!

And it holds a place in your heart...no matter how small it is...its
there....

Am I right ?? ;p

I dedicate 5air inshalla -majeed to all u guys

Luv u ;*

P.S. Can't sleep :(



Posted using Blackberry@device
Zain xx kuwait

19 comments:

  1. ufff!!! UR SOOO RIGHT!!... bes i feel like once u find that one person where u want to spend ur life with.. that first love is forgotten.. bes up until that point it with u always!

    NAMAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i totally agree la2na ana a9lan last week i remember my first love and did a very stupid thing but i so dont regret it bas sij a7is no love will ever ever take its place...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were my EXACT thoughts last night before I went to sleep! you have no idea how comforting it is to know I am not the only one with those thoughts!

    You move on and youre soo happy but i guess memories are memories!xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are soooooooooo right!! its annoying :S ya3neee 5ala9 move on girl bs maku fayda 3naad '3a9eb '3a9eb we go back to our first love..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree .. I still think about my first love

    ReplyDelete
  6. especially if u know it in ur heart that ur first love was the one for u .. u can never let go

    ReplyDelete
  7. but if u suffered in ur first love .. testr59ain el 3eshra wel 7ub 9ij u memorize every single thing in the relation ship ... and it aches !!
    but .. the will be other love .. and for sure someday the right one will makes u forget all about the first one :D

    SO it depends if the first love worths to remember it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. once you find your prince in shining armor,,, anything you experienced before wouldn't count,,,, you'll forget it all... and even regret it... as a famous lady once said... الي شفته ابل ما تشوفك عيني عمري ضايع

    ReplyDelete
  9. is it really your first love , or first crush that you felt your inlove .. hmmm !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://un-6bii3y.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Agree! When I Lost My First Love Everything Reminded Me Of Him... And Eventually I Couldn't Take It Anymore And Told Him That I Still Loved Him And Had Feelings For Him And We Got Back Together...

    I Don't Think I Can Live Without My First Love In My Life...

    ReplyDelete
  12. loooool i thought u posted the new story.
    i was like omg kabooot has a new story !!!
    b3dein whenn i checked it out it was like : bummer....bass i totally agree with watt you said:P
    love yew ;*
    XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehe 3ala baly u posted a new story 7ady shta6ait oo stanast ;p

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  14. TO MY READERS IM STILL THINKING ABOUT THE NEW STORY BSSS I'LL START ON IT SOOOOOOOOON ;P

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pleeez klosy soway new post I'm rreeeealy getting bored of my life! Wallllaaa noora and 6alal were one off my top prioraties;))
    AGREED!! Kalamich 100% 9a7 ! ;))

    Love you kaboot
    -has;*

    ReplyDelete
  18. 7addah its true..
    Lil2asaf ya3ne.. ;/

    Btw- I'm a new reader.
    W sara7a your stories (y) !
    Mashallah 3alaaich!
    They're ADDICTIVE! ;*


    R;*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your words are so true, I just got over my first(& last) love. It's hard to ignore the feelings, memories & everything we did share(U)!

    P.S; AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA7B ur stories ;*, espcially 6alal & noura <3!

    Bambii.M

    ReplyDelete