Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mulish (24)

Wasnt planning on posting bss madry i had to write this part down ;p sooooooo.....to u all...;*

ENJOY ;)
_____________________________________________

ZAIN.....

I continued working on the paper work that i recieved and dreaded the fact that i would have to face a7mad again. ana hal a7mad mn awal ma yaa oo ana momirta7atla oo inshalla bs agazirha halcham youm 3alama s3ood yrja3 oo akftak minna lilabaaaaad ! i smiled to myself and resumed my work.

My phone beeped,

1 msg received
9987****
zain 7ayateee alla y5aleech sam7eeny tara walla walhan 3alaich oo 3ala sowalfich...entay bs ridday 3alai..
2:00pm

I read the message and then deleted it and set my phone down and got back to work. i tried focusing bsss i could and my thoughts kept drifting back to 5alid. Why is he sending me messages ? ma38oola he really loves me ? bss etha he loves me 3yal laish 5anneee ? can i forgive him ? can i give him a second chance ? would i....could i ? iffffffff.....waaaai yarabiii shswy ana shswy.....

I picked up the phone and wrote 5alid a message,

shtabee bl'6ab6 ?

b3dain i erased....laa wayd nashfaaa chthee iljomla....emmmm.....

kani radait...

hmmm laaa ham wayd madry shlon, i erased it....waaai shaktib !!!!

i dont think ene agdar asam7ik 5alid....
sent 2:10pm

I sent it and continued my work, mamarr digayig ella wi9alne msg,

zain walla a7liflich ena makan 8a9de elle 9ar oo ana asif walla asif...entay bss 3a6eene fir9a !
rec. 2:11pm

5alid 9a3ab enne ansa, ayshay wala enk u betray me and u did it...im sorry bss its over.
sent 2:12pm

bss a7ibich zain oo adry enich t7ibeeny...3a6eena for9a....5alene athbitlich ene gadha.
rec.2:14pm

madry 5alid madry...
sent 2:15pm

fakray zain..3shani fakray...3ishra bainatna e7na bss plz fakray..
rec. 2:17pm

Afakir ? shlon arja3la.....i mean i loved him ...i always did. we were such a great couple, i can never forget the first time we met. i was 18 and i was at the chalet, we decided to grab some mcdonalds and thats when we first met. He was tanned and looked great, and he couldnt take his eyes off of me. i noticed that along with my friends bss i chose not to give it much thought, we grabbed our orders and on our way out wala someone bumps into me and pours his coke killa on my clothes. i was socked. i looked up and it was...him ! He was still for a moment then he started apoligizing, "asif ...walla asif..mashift....asif....7mayin yeeeb kleenex bsir3a...yalla......asif walla makan 8a9de...." he kept going on and on and on. 6ab3an my friends were giggling, i just looked at him and said,
"laa basee6a latsheel ham...." i said and walked away. I was out with my friends and headed to the car when someone called,

"law sama7tay law sama7tay...." i stopped and turned around wala 5alid kan yaaayle with another soda in his hand. I just looked at him, he grinned and said,

"hatha 7agich...." at that moment i was like ena hatha mn9ijaaa ,"laa mashkoor mabee..." i replied.

"emmm bss hatha mo3ashan tshribeena...." he said and looked into my questioning eyes,

"3shan ti7thifeena "

"na3am...?!?!" i was surprised.

"eee 7ithfee 3ala tshirty 3shan yinkab 3alaiha...oo in9eeer even...."

I remember giggling,"hehe laaa mayi7taay....."

"y3ne mara7 tgi6eena 3alai...?" he asked.

"hehe la2...."

"ok..." he said oo mawi3ait elle fita7 ilsoda oo kabba 3ala malabsa...."el7een irti7t....9irna even.."

I exploded into laughter...and since then we would see each other every week and from that our relationship started. i smiled to myself as i recalled my those past 4 years with him. i really dont know what im gona do i mean i AM angry at him for what he did, and i just dont find myself capable of forgiving him. plus theres s3ood, i mean i fell for him quick and hard......we kissed too ! bss i dont know if s3ood loves me, i told him ena i do bss he didnt answer me..so where does that leave us.......ughhhh walla its confusing !

***ring ring***

it was the secretary telling me that a7mad is waiting for the paper work. I quickly finished it off and headed to his office.
____________________________________________________________________

LUV U ;*
GUDNIGHT;)

20 comments:

  1. FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WANASA! :D yala bagra now!! :D thanks love! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh crap!!
    fine fine im second!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe srrrrry my bad ;p
    o i loved how zain and a7mad met...romantic ;$
    bas still he's a jackass!! kalb
    (sryy 4 the language again..couldnt help it;p)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mango: ee la7a'6t....a3rfch 3adl matgdereen tgi'6been ro7ch;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay u posted :D:D a7ibich ...ashwa inteee sahranaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now ill read

    ReplyDelete
  6. pooooooooooooooor zayooooooooon ga6i3at galbi :( s3ooooooood come rescue her ...5alid sounds like he has been an amazing bf bas what he did is so UNFORGIVABLE i mean zain deserve much better then this...kaboooot pls kill off ahmed soon cuz if u dont i will choke him and get rid of him...YAQHIRNIIIIIIIIIIIII....

    love u kaboooot

    ReplyDelete
  7. nawarii: loooool everyone wants a7mad dead hehehehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. crap!!! wai3 shino hatha?!!!
    i had high expectations ina i might be first or second or atleast 4 th!!! bas i'm the tenth comment?!!! ;P

    yalla i better read this took alot of energy from me ;P aw and thanks for posting hun me likey ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. licious: ur actually the fourth commentor ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I LOVE HIM NOW!!!
    i want a 5aled!!! NOW!!! ok ok i'll wait...

    inzain next time give me a heads up 3ashan a9eer first ;P
    yalla goodnight ;** o0 and kaboot favor can u please post tomorrow (A)

    ReplyDelete
  11. KHAAAAALEDDD<3
    LAY HUL DRAJA U LOVE ME ENICH SM3TAY KALAME OU KHALAITIHA SHE ANSWERS HIM :p? LOL
    YISHAWWIGG SHFTAY HOW THEY MET YU3NE ABE ASHWAG? MAKO *THINKING* MAKO TOLD YOU! BAS S3OUD NOW HAVE TO MAKE HIM STAY ANOTHER WEEK OR A COUPLE OF WEEKS BARA ELKUWAIT, AND KHALED YRA'6E ZAIN.. THEN THEY GET MARRIED :D bs its not gonna happen ou s3oud is gna come bk ou they will love each other ou get married in the other hand khaled ra7 ykoon mo gad kelmita ou he will do something that will hurt her, bas u never know yemkin laa2!:) yemkin my khaled gonna be wish zain.. :D
    but then again just "yemkin" *teary eyes*
    athaaitech?:P
    lol love u thanks for posting:D
    cha cha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. KABBOOOOOTTTTT ITS SHORT :'( HEHE BSS I STILL LOVE HOW ZAIN AND KHALID MET HEHE I LOVE BOTH KHALID AND S3OOODD WAAAY ZOUQQAA WALA OO THE WAY ZAIN AND KHALID MET WAS SOO CUTEEE HEHE:* MA YINLAM:( HES SOOO SWWEEET ITHA ZAIN SAYS NO ANA ABY HEHE EYANIN XD LA7THA IS HE EVEN REAL?:p LOOOOVEEEE THEE STORRRYY:*
    -Hope:*

    ReplyDelete
  13. nooooooooooooooooooo mabi 5alid
    S3OOD wake me up inside

    ReplyDelete
  14. No noooo khaliid 7araaam wala ma yinlam:*
    -Hope:*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg i read everything in less then two days ....PLEASE KEEP ON GOING! i luuuv ur story its soo intense i cant get enough... S3ood is such a rugged man <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. WaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!
    Khalid eyanin kilish i didnt expect him ina ykoon sweet!! bas still 5anha ;/
    thaanx for the post...7ada 3ajeeeeeb!!!!!!!!
    P.S.: everytime i read a post i get bummed out cuz i dont think ina ako guys chithy :( aby wa7d eket 3ala roo7a soda 3ashany :D LoooooL!!

    ReplyDelete