Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mulish (15)

ENJOY ;)

___________________________________________________________________
Zain......


I left the room sencing his eyes on my back. We were about to kiss...kiss ! Im just shocked and surprised with my behaviour...why would i want him to kiss me..? why did i want him to kiss me ?

Thankgod ena kan a5er ildawam...i grabbed my things and headed to my car. i still felt queasy during my ride home. a7s a7s enna im growing feelings towards him. And thats not good.....thats soooo not good. He looks like a womanizer, a man dedicated to his job.....hes soo not the man of my dreams...or is he ? ughhhh ma7ib chetheee im soo confused.
I reached home and got in and found my parents bl9ala. Salamt 3alaihom oo g3adt.

"haaa shlon ildawam baba...?" my dad asked.

"walla zain...ta3ab bs zain..." i smiled.

"3afya 3ala bnayte...yalla inshalla b3d cham shahar youm at2akad enich tmakantay aw gabil ymkn...a7awlich 3ala sharikatna mithil makntay tabeen..."

Do i want that now..? Can i work with no s3ood critisizing me all the way...can i work in a place without the person ..the person that i had this special communication with..? Can i simply walk away and leave him and the company and head after what i always wanted...working in my dads company ?

"zain 7beebty shaklich ta3baan....asaweelich chaai..?"

"la mashkoora yuma...ana ba93ad arayi7ly shwy..." i said and got up to my room. I slept for a couple of hours, woke up, went out with my cousin , then got back with my heart beating slightly as i got to bed...thinking about tomorrow and how it will turn out.

The next day........

"Mr7aba ya zain...nawwar ilmokan..." announced mid7at. I smiled to him and got into the company, grabbed my coffee and headed to my desk. I sipped my coffee and started working on what was left behind from yesterdays work since we were behind. I worked my way through, pausing every now and then to clear my mind from s3ood.

"ahlan zain....elyoum bro7ich..." said shoug. 'elma3arees mohnee..."

"adry oo kaifhom shako fehom entay...."

"ehee emm la walashay bss 7abait agolich y3ne..."

"tara 3ndy 3yoon oo ashoof 3ala fikra y3ne...."

"ahh hehe emmm ....shiftay s3ood elyoum..."

"shda5al stath s3ood faj2a....oo la2 mashifta.."

'ahhh ana hamman..welaht 3alai mn ams mashifta..."

i chose to ignore her and work,

"agolich shay zain...." ishta6at faj2a, she grabbed a chair and sat beside me....i looked at her y3ne shtabeeen. "emmm ana oo s3ood bnirja3 7ag ba3a'6..."

"sheno..."

"eee adry enna y7ibne oo ra7 nirja3 ana mit2akda..."

"momkin a3rf shay....entaw laish u broke up...?"

"emm li2ana...li2ana 9ar fee mshkila 9'3eera bss in7alat oo akeed byirja3ly el7een...."

I didnt believe her....and i dont believe that s3ood would want anything to do with her. But i nodded my head anyways and told her to go to work. i sat there and completed my work. My computer beeped and today's work was sent ...i was somewhat surprised...3adattan ana a5tha minna. maybe maybe mn ams y3ne...emm well ok let me start working.
After an hour or so i was done and so i took a deep breath and headed to s3oods office.
I got in and saw the secretary,

"emm 5aleehom houn ya zain..."

"bss ana asalimhom 7aga..."

"ba3rif bss hala2 malada3y faaa tsalmeely ana..."

I grabbed my work and nodded, "ahh emm ok.." i gave her the paper work and stood there.

"fee shee ?"

"emmm la2 bss y3ne benadeene b3dain 3ashan ygole etha sawaita 3adl wala la2..?"

"6ab3an la2....."

6ab3an..?!

"laish....?"

"entee mabta3rfee...?"

"a3rf sheno..."

"s3ood safar...."

The breath was knocked right through me !

"safar ?!"
_________________________________________________________________

Luv u ;*

Happy fo6oor ;)

38 comments:

  1. 1ssssssssssssst
    D!3;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanasa;p
    happy fo6oor to you ba3ad yala i want to read

    d13;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3RD!!!!! YALLA NOW I WILL READ:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ** i mean 2ND!! AHAM SHAY SAFAR!!! wa3! thnx for posting:**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, :D bs no S3ood and action :( me sad!! Abe more, I always say that, ma ashbaa3 :p
    MWAUH ;*
    Allaah yt8baal ya raaab

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaah ! S3ood ! Love ya. Happy f6oor too ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanx for the post!!!!:D:D:D:D:D oo happy fu6oor to you 2;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. mally sh'3ol i'm third 'cause the stupid thing took too long...

    NO I'M FIRST MUHHAHAHAHA...

    LOVED IT LOVED IT AND AGAIN LOVED IT...

    lazem in the end of the post fee sound mithl
    DUM DUM DAAAH!!


    next post please and extra long please?

    LUV YA ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3rdd baby:P!! walaaa hatha s3oood '3AREEEEB bs still eyaneen(a)!! waay zaain a7ess 9ij et7eeba bs mu mistaw3eeba;p thnx for posting . and mbarak 3alaich il shahar xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3rd !!!! :D

    laish safar :(
    shoug hathy yabeelaha tekefe5 shtabee

    love u ;**

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  11. wee hehe mo 3rd ;p

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  12. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2 LAAAAAAIIIISHH:(

    ReplyDelete
  13. weeeeeeeh laaaiiish ;/ nxt post plzzzz (A) ;p

    ReplyDelete
  14. ifff i was late 2daay!! not faiiiir :S looool thank uuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!! hahaha plzzz poost marathanyaa!! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. la2 laish safar 7aram taksir il5a6er!!
    cant wait 4 the next poooooooost!!;p

    luv uuuu;***

    ReplyDelete
  16. WHAAAAAAAAAAT WHHHY WHEN ??
    SHINOOOOOOOOOOO LAISH MITA??
    BITARJAMA!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1st haha age9 3alaikum :p shako isafer !!! ?? Wain ra7 !!! :@ inarfez !!


    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wayn ra7 s3ooooooD!!!
    ambay laish ra7 !! :'[
    and how long until he is back!!
    is it true ena shoug betridlah ?!
    no no no !! :(
    things were looking great ams now they look dark miserable and '6alma !!.. :'( !

    ReplyDelete
  19. enchalla mo bil kil post fee cliff hanger ya3ni!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. awwwwwwwwwww 7aram bas s3ood 3ala fikra 9ar iyanin ;D o shog itnarfiizzzz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shoug Is So JEALOUS:P!
    Haha MOUTTAAAAAAAAAYY!
    Laish YSaffer ou Yhedney:(? LAAAIISHH!!
    ou Zainn Is Awesome;*

    Yallah Nabee Action;D!!!!
    Teslam ur Handzz 3al Posst Huunn;;*
    Nexxtt Pleaaazz(A)!

    ReplyDelete
  22. laish safar...? oo shtabee hal shouq bilthab6

    ReplyDelete
  23. LAaaaAAaaaaAAaaaaaAAAA2 LAAAISH ?!?! iffff please naby next post iwannis

    ReplyDelete
  24. please new post !! :(
    t3awadt i read it around el i3sha time elyoum mako .. eh2.. i miss !!
    please post :D?

    ReplyDelete
  25. where is our everyday 5:30pm post?!:p POST AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. yala enshala mo youmain 3ala ma u post another post !! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  27. mita bit7i6een il other posts cant wait1!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. you've got to post tommorow, no you HAVE to post tommorow! i can't seem to wait here wala please as soooon as possible:D
    layla

    ReplyDelete
  29. pretty please post elyoum or bacher or soon please ?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  30. yaaaaaaaalaaaaaaa ma9arat post!!!

    ReplyDelete