Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mulish (12)

ENJOY ;))



________________________________________________________________



Zain....

6OOOOOOO6......6OOOOOOOOOOO6....6OOOO6....

IFFFF...

I rolled over and picked up my phone, "aloo..."

"ALOO...ZAIN...!!"

I pulled the phone away from my ear shwy, "meno....?"

"mariam...!!"

"ahhh hii..shfeech mshta6a mn 9iba7 alla 5air..?"

"mara7 t9adgeen shno 9ar ams...."

"shno 9ar..." even though i guess i know what happened.

"jassim 5i6abni..."

"waaaw jassim..jassim ma'3aira...?"

"eeeee..!!!! ya7laila yshawg...3mre mat5ayalt ena halshay be9eer...."

"hehe...enzain oo entay shrayich..."

"emmm y3ne jassim 5osh walad oo wayd 6ayib oo mnziman a3rfa oo...."

"y3ne ee...."

"ummm ee...."

"alaaaa wanasaaaaaaaaaa..!!!!! meta il3rs ??"

"bsmilaaa 5animlich blawal...hehe"

"enzain y3ne el7een en5i6abtaw ..."

"eee klshay tam bs biga y7adidoon maw3d elmilcha oo klshay y9eer rasmeee...abaaai hehe mom9adga..."

"yalla mabrook 3ayal....waaw cant wait oo ashofkom elyoum blsharika hehehe..."

"ee abai ast7yyyyy...."

"hahaha shakooooo.....act normal...abai cute ...love story blsharika..."

"hehe okay yalla gomaay tara maboga shay 3aldawam..."

"heheheehe..."

"shfeech..?"

"laa bs shaklich killish monayma ams.."

"7adda la2....!!! akbar daleel ene 6a3 sa3a cham dagga 3alaich hehe.."

"la7a'6t...;p ok yalla c u blsharika....oo tikashi5ay mawa9eech.."

"hahah ok..."

I shut the phone and headed to the bathroom ... what a nice way to start a day ! i put on a navy pencil skirt and a ruffled purple top and tied my hair into a sleek pony tail and headed to work.

"ezayik yaa zain...ilibtisama mn il9ob7.." smiled the 7aris.

"eee hehe..."

"alla ydeemha..."

"mashkoor ya mid7at..." i said and entered the sharika. i grabbed me coffee and headed to the elevator. i started sipping my coffee but failing to take the smile off of my face. And i felt like it was contagious cuz the people in the elevator would see me and smile to me too. The elevator kept stopping at different floors and the elevator was getting less crowded 'till i only remained. i turned and faced the mirror and laughed at the stupid grin that was plastered on my face. ahhh im just so happy for mariam....other than the fact that im in a perfect mood today. i stopped laughing and felt like i was crazy just laughing alone in an elevator. But i couldnt help it and everytime the elevator door would open it would take all my energy not to explode infront of the busy employees outside.

floor 15....16....

yalla i better get my act together maboga shay oo no9al floor19..

i cleared my throat and ran my hand over my head and adjusted my skirt. t3arfoon ilsho3oor elle youm youre in a laughing mood oo u just cant shut up !! hatha elle ana fee el7een...ooo youm abe asakit roo7e ma a9mid akthar mn cham thanya ella oo i smile again. i took a deep breath. the elevator door opened and s3ood stepped in, he looked at me facing the mirror with a smile on my face and i felt like he wanted to throw some sarcastic comment at me but he just said "hala zain" and faced the door. i turned around and looked at his back, soo i guess were back to the boring-serious s3ood.

Floor 17....18....

I smiled and shook my head, but the smile welled up within me and a giggle escaped my lips. s3ood turned his head slightly to the side then faced the elevator door again. I giggled again, y3ne killish mowagt ilgiggles el7eeen, and kilmarra asakit 3mre i giggle again 7asait roo7ee yahil. S3ood turned and saw me with a questioning look in his eyes and shakla kan mitnarfiz shwy,

"fee shay y'6a7ik ..??"

"umm la2..." i said and bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. I lowered my eyes, i looked back up at him again and saw his lips twich slightly as he shook his head.

TING ! Floor 20...

"matabeen e6el3een...?"

"uhhh la2 ana floor 19 baroo7...."

"3ayal laish manizaltay tawamsa3.."

"emmm madry...." i smiled. This time he chuckled shwy, pressed 19 and stepped out of the elevator. I reached my floor and went straight to my desk and as usual it was stacked with paper work for s3ood ! i started working right away...i stopped shwy every now and then to catch a glimpse of the love birds (jasssim and mariam) shlon yshsawgoon...i would smile and get back to work. When i finally finished i got up and headed to s3oods office on the top floor. i walked into his secretary office and she told me that s3ood was expecting me.

"emm hala stath s3ood...." as weird as it may sound.

he looked up from his desk and motioned for me to sit down. i sat down and handed him the paper work, he took a glance at it and set it down. I looked at him confused.

"zain bakalmich ibmaw'6oo3..."

"uhh...9ij..." i said still looking at the paper work.

"eee...y3ne agi9 3alaich..."

i looked up at him and smiled, "uhh ok..." then i looked back at the paper work.

"zain..."

"na3am.."

"ensay ilawrag el7een..."

"umm ok...gool..." i said and stared right into his chocolate warm eyes.

"ana a7taj mosa3adtich...ibshay"

"na3am...?! ana ?!"

He nodded.

"emm ok...uhh ib sheno..."

And he told me everything for A to Z.

"agdar a3timid 3alaich...."

"akeeeeed !!" i grinned.

"ok yalla 3ayal...ma3ndina wagt..."

"ok...." i smiled and headed out of his office. The secretary saw my smile and the confused look on her face was hilarious. I headed to my desk to grab my bag and head out when mariam saw me,

"zain wain ray7a ?"

"umm 3ndy cham sha'3la lazm asaweeha oo ard.."

"ok bss stath s3ood called for a meeting b3d sa3a..."

"sa3a..?!"

"eee..."

"umm laa mara7 a6wl inshalla...bye.." i said and scurried out. i got into my car and got to work straight away with what s3ood told me fast considering the short amount of time he set for me.

When i finished i headed to the sharika and mid7at came to me,

"haa ya zain..5ala9tee...?" i nodded.

"kaa ila'3ra'6 blsayara..." i told him and headed up to the office. i checked my watch...10 minutes left !!!! i headed to the meeting room and found s3ood there with some employees helping him around...everything was set and mid7at brought the stuff i bought and set them into place and everything was perfect. i clapped mn kithir maknt mshta6a and s3ood saw me and grinned. faisal and ahmad gathered the employees in the meeting room. i was looking around for a lighter to light the candles, i saw s3ood, "wala3a bsir3a..."

"ma3ndy.."

"shlon ma3ndk..."

"shno y3ne lazm ada5in..." he gave me a lopsided grin.

"ahhh good...bss a7taj wala3a.." one of the men gave me one and we lit the candles.

"kahom kahom yaw....!!" cried mona and we all turned silent.

They stepped in and, "MABROOOOOOOOK!!!!" we all cried. The look on mariam and jassim's faces were priceless. Mariam teared up and jassim's smile was amazing. We all rushed to them and hugged and congratulated them 3ala 5i6bat'hom.

I found mariam and i went to her, "ahhhhhh mabroooook..." i said and i hugged her.

"latgoleenle hathe fikritich...."

i shook my head, "fikrat s3ood..." i smiled.

"7ilfay..."

"walla...." my smile grew and i looked up at s3ood who heard me and we smiled at eachother and i realized at that moment how proud i am of him !

___________________________________________________________________

Luv u ;***

41 comments:

  1. i think im first?! ;p

    ill read now ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIRST!!
    aaahhhh s3oud is just the sweetest and jAassim and mariam i think they make a great couple
    next post plz

    lulu

    ReplyDelete
  3. s3oud ishawig! bes 5ala9 they have to get together soon and he has to get over the fact that he promised himself he wont fall in love ever again! ..

    Cant wait for more! ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. a7ibaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah s3oooooooooood waaaaaaaaaaaaay iyanin ow jassim ow mariam eshawgooooooooooooooooooooon....yalla when is it time for s3ood and zain to be the official couple....

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaahhhhhhh i am loving s3oud oo great post

    ReplyDelete
  6. LA2 may9eeer its so short im so sad:( ..
    loved the post ,, cant wait for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  7. IM in looooove with s3oooooood eyaniiiiiiiiiiiiin hehehe :D

    nxt post please w make it longer thnx !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh how cutee ;****** .. waaay ya7lailaaa s3oudd 7addaa iyaaaaaninn ;*** .. nxt post plzzz (a) ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVED IT!!

    jasim and mariam wayed ishawgoon...

    S3OOD... I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS...

    MAN TO MAN....ok ok WOMAN TO MAN..

    GET OVER UR STUPID FEAR OF GETTING HURT AND JUMP!!!
    NOTHING GREAT IN LIFE COMES EASILY AND TAKING CHANCES IS ONE OF THEM...

    TAKE A FREAKIN' CHANCE ON ZAIN!!!

    bas if u don't feel the same way about her..
    i'm available ;p loooool

    HAHAHA U WISH!!

    KABOOOOOT I LOVE U...
    next post please (A)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    im loving s3ood!!!!!


    and mariam oo jassim simply CUTEE!!!!

    i missed you soo much my dear!



    -the pimple

    ReplyDelete
  11. i loveeed the post!!

    next next post please ou make it longer asap!!

    luuuv u;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww Cuuute! The 5i6ba And The Engagement Party Thing;P

    ReplyDelete
  13. AAWWWW !! s3ooooodd has a heart of goldddd<3 tara miskeeen i lovee him !

    ReplyDelete
  14. s3oud eyanen oo 7ada eshaweg ;p
    mariam oo jassim cute laygeen 3ala ba3a'6 inshalla eyee dour s3oud oo zain

    waiting 4 the next post

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG TAWNEE ASHOUF IL 2 NEW POSTS!!!!
    I LOVE YOU FOR THAT;O!
    Mabrouukk To Mariam&&Jassim Allah Yhaneehum<3! Do they even exist?:P ..
    7asafa i thought he would say I love you Back bs shsawy feh Zagg S3oudo Marbaita 3adel;(!!

    Waiting For the Next Post!!;D

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's so short post ;'(..
    p.s

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eyanin s3ood , I just adore him

    ReplyDelete
  18. il post 3AJEEEEB 7ada zow8a il characters ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two Posts Eb Youm Wa7iiiiid?;O
    THANK YOU!:*
    3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeebb!
    S3oud Is Finally Being Niiice!;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. s3ooooooooooooooooooooooood <3<3<3!!
    6aamz

    ReplyDelete
  21. ALLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!:********
    a7iiib s3ouuuuuuuuuuuddd;( i love ur storrryyy !!!
    AKKKKKKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH;*
    yaaaa zeeeeeeeen s3ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddd!!!:*
    ana majnountaa;*
    a7ib il rayal ily chethy:p ily serious bas ina mithel s3ouuudddd e3aqid mn dakhiil !! akkkkhh 3alaiih bas:p
    amooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt 3ala ur stories;*
    hathiiee awal mara i post a comment:p kint silent reader:p bas al7een kila bacomment;) ;p
    hehe, ou writee moreeee;$$ PLS!:*
    loveeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    -SS:*
    with love.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ahahha OMG AWESOME s3oood IS THE CUTEST <3 =D

    ReplyDelete
  23. ok bagoolich shay!!

    I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BLOG!!

    tara walla durin the entire time i was reading this i my breath was like fast and my heart was goin *boom boom boom* im in love with this bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog please post soooon!!!

    luv u :**

    ReplyDelete
  24. i demand a s3ood ib kil dawam !!

    ReplyDelete
  25. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM LOOVING THISSS SOOOO MUUCHH!!!!!!!(L)(L)(L)(L)(L) fee post elyoum? (A)

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW ur story is 3ajeeeeebaaaaaaaaa mashalla makint agraha bas indimaajt feeha 7ady luv ur story tyannin

    ReplyDelete
  27. aaah yaaay ! zain and s3ood , meta r7 ybda their action :D ? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  28. Naaaaaaaabbbby post!!!!!!!!
    luv the storrrrry ou ily gam yaktibha;***

    ReplyDelete
  29. nexxxt post magdar an6er!!!
    la6awleen 3aliana!!;(

    ReplyDelete
  30. love u more bs when r u gonna poooooooooooooossstttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. pleaaaaaaaaaase wain elposts!!!@@ ;@ ;(..
    adrii z3alii mayhimiich ;'(..bas mu ma3qoola betza3leena kelinna becouse we are waiting daily tall post(s) men eli 3awadteena 3layhoum ayam zamaaan ;'(..
    allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah yeraje3 ayam gabel ;* ;'(

    ReplyDelete
  32. My blog is fairly new, I want opinions on how my blog is going. Please check it and comments are always appreciated thanks.

    http://3socialbutterflies.blogspot.com/

    Also Check out this awesome online diary:

    http://q8y-teen-drama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next
    pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossst
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;;p

    ReplyDelete
  34. there gonna be a post today l2na 9arlich 2 days u didn't posted!! and i can't wait!!

    luv u;***********

    ReplyDelete
  35. when is the next post can't wait plz post today wain ilposts ily ra7 it'hill 3aliana i dont see them plz post ra7 an6irichhhh!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  36. plz post today da5alt ur site mabe 27 times yesturday and 52 times today checking if u posted l2na u said u're gonna write everyday but 9arlich 2 days and u didn't write so i wanted just to remind u!!;p
    plz post 2day i'm waiting 4 u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. u're gonna post 2day??!!
    can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

    luv u;*****

    ReplyDelete
  38. POST SOOOOOON PLLLEEEAASSSEEE :D

    ReplyDelete
  39. 9arlich 4 days u didnt posteeeeeeeeeed!!!!
    post ilyoum plz i dont c the post ily gam it'hill!!!!!

    luv reem;****

    ReplyDelete
  40. HEHE SORRY GUYS BS WALLA I WILL POST SOON ;P LUV U ;***

    ReplyDelete