Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mulish (9)

I'll miss u guys...;***A7IBKOM

ENJOY ;)))
____________________________________________

Zain........



Four days passed. 5ala9 bss y3ne laimeta hes gonna stay angry with me ?! i wana go to his office, present my work and...yes...i want him to critisize me, comment on my work the way he always did. i was tapping my pen on my desk furiously without thinking about it, when Jassims voice snapped me back to reality,



"shwy shwy 3al 8alam....."



i looked up at him and smiled, "hehe...." He was shifting from leg to leg nervously, "jassim....feek shay...?"



"uhhh la2...."



"akeeeeed...???"



"eee...." he said and turned away. he paused and turned back again.



"jassim...?"



He came to me and pulled a chair and sat, "bagoolich shay..."



"gool...hehe..."



"e7m...ana...a-ana...."



"entaaaa...." i giggled.



"ana abe agolich enna....i ....i...a7b.."



uh-no....



"hiiii...."said mariam.



thank you !!!!



"hey..wainich matbayneen..."



"walla mash'3oola...hala jassim..." she smiled. Jassim's face kan yiglib alwan.



"hala hala...."



"emmm abee ag3ad bssss im swarmed...!!!!" she said motioning to the stacks of files in her hand.



"uhh tabeen asa3dich..." volunteered jassim.



"laaa laaa mashkoor...." beamed mariam, "yalla bye...."



I watched her walk away helplessly, i turned back to jassim, "umm...."



"zain...."



i have to tell him inna i cant....



"jassim ana..."



"a7ib mariam !" he blurted out. I gaped at him.



Mariam !!!! mariam.....phew......



"9ij...."



"eee.....oo nawy a56ibha..bs 5ayif matwafi8..."



"laish..."



"madry yikmkin matshoofne ib hal 6aree8a..."



"emmm bsss ana dayman la7a'6t enha wayid tisti7y minnik...faaaa...."



"9ij !! mala7a'6t....."



"hehehe...hatha elle la7a'6ta..." i said and we looked at eachother, "jassim....i56ibha...mara7 tilgaa a7san minnik...."



'y3neee...."



"eee...oo inshalla betgool eee....."



He smiled, "mashkoora...."



"la walaw...hehe..."



"ok ana agoom el7een...adig 3al walda...bss latgoleen shay jidamha ok..."



"ee akeed...." i said and he walked away.



waaaaaaaaaaai cuuuuuuteeeeee !!!!!!



My computer beeped, i had a new message saying that tomorrow fee dawrat tadreeb 7ag the new interns. i shut my computer and headed home.



The next day....



"well....." i beamed.



"kalamt ilwalda oo bitdig 3alaihom bacher...."



"alllaaa wanasaa...alla ywafigkom inshala...."



"shfeekom..." came mariam to us.



"uhh walashay...ana baroo7..." said jassim, i giggled.



"shfee hehe...."



"madry....yisti7y minnich il'6ahir..." i winked.



"minni ana...?!"



The lights dimmed down and i was saved from an answer. All the interns were gathered in the room, oo ilmas2oleen malot kil8isim were there, plus employees 9arlohom sneen blsharika. They introduced new elements and were discussing them with us. we were taking notes and so on. stath m7amad tawa 5ala9 his presentation wala ygoom wa7id and went to the projector, he turned and my heart leaped. it was s3ood, he was as elegantly handsome as always, and he started his presentation. I didnt hear a word he said, i was just staring at him, admiring the way he talks, his hand gestures, how he suddenly grins when he talks. thank god that the lights were off, 3ashan mayshoofne staring. He finished his presentation and sat down.

laaa latig3ad ifffff....;p

The next presentations took place and i was bored to hell. Finally, they finished oo b3dain with a laptop infront of every person we were taught on how to become familiar with the company's programs oo chethee. 6ab3an ana i wasnt paying attention when the programs were explained lena i was bored...fa kint 6a7sa shwy.

"emmm...mariam.." i whispered.

"hala..."

"shga3d nsawee..."

"uhh were transfering the data to the balance sheet..."

"wain hathaa...?"

"haw zain shfeech....hatha the program elle jidamich..."

"ohhhhh...." i said, still clueless "okay thanks..."

i sat there staring at the computer screen, then at the people around me. they seem to know what theyre doing, oo elle 3indihom as2ila they were helped out. bsss ilmoshkila enna if i ask ana 3indy mobas so2al...elle malyon so2al... 3an kilshay !! i looked around and saw a man approaching staring at the screens to see how we were doing. i started randomly clicking at stuff in my screen and transferring god knows what...ayshay bss atleast id look like im working. I casted a smile to the man, as soon as he moved i frantically looked around. abaaai shasawyy......!!! its like im in highschool all over again..!!!

I cant ask mariam lena 7aram maby a3a6ilha...ooo jassim ga3d b3eed...oo shoug..7ada la2 ! i turned to my left, and saw a shy girl typing her way through.

"emm hi..."

"hi..." she looked at me and blushed.

"bss abeech tsa3deeny shwy etha 3ady 3ndich..."

"ee ok..." and she explained to me what to do very quickly infear that someone would see. i thanked her and started right away. it turned out to be easy anyway. i reached a part where you would have to check your balance sheet for any mistakes and i had 1 error. i reread the balance sheet and the data but couldnt seem to find where the error was. People started handing their work and were leaving oo i was still stuck at this stupid error that i couldnt seem to find. I turned to my left again bss the girl shakilha 5ali9at oo ra7at, plus mariam was still far behind. ohhhh well, i'll just ask for some help. i raised my hand and looked around, all the helpers seemed to be busy or really far away form me. i craned my neck and spotted s3ood, i looked at him and he seemed to have seen me and advance towards me. The closer he got the more i felt nervous. What do i say ? should i apoligize first 3ala ams? should i thank him for not firing me ? or should i ask him right away ?
He was a few steps away, so i lowered my arm, but he passed me! passed me ? i turned my face to the other side and saw him walking...proceeding towards.....shoug !!! my jaw dropped, shoug 3a6atne ibtisama 5abeetha nafs wayiha but soon changed it to a soft, girly smile and looked at s3ood. s3ood went to one side and lowered himself and listened to whatever question she asked. He explained to her bss i know that she was trying to make herself stupid 3ashan t7irny, sooo s3ood put one hand at the back of her chair and the other hand he used to hold the mouse and to show her what he meant.
i realized that i was staring alot, oo ashkara and that my jaw was still dropped. sh'hal dagra ! ashkara he saw me...moma38oola he didnt. bss yimkin shougoo kanat mraf3a eedha gablee...hmmm we'll see. I waited for s3ood to finish from shoug, which took like FOREVER!! Y3ne mayifham enna shes doing this molena mofahma oo lena she wants him to stay longer. s3ood finally finished and straightened himself, i didnt raise my arm, i just waited for him to come over to me....but he didnt. He passed right through me again ....as if i dont exist. A lump formed in my throat, i hate being ignored...i always did. i faced my computer again and stared at the data sheet determined to find the error.

"ti7tajain mosa3ada bnaytee..." asked me an old man...stath m7amad. i looked up,

"emm..." i said bss makamalt lena he was staring at me with concern in his eyes. i blinked, and the tears that have been welled up in my eyes trailed down my cheek. i turned my face embarrassed, a9lan i didnt realize that i was tearing up.

"wain...yibay 5al asa3dich..." he said and took the mouse. I dazzingly stared at what he was doing and he found the error which was that i copied 234 instead of 233 from the data table.

"mashkoor..." i said.

"great job..." he said with a british accent. the sight of him all old and wrinkled and talking english made me giggle. He smiled, " yalla 5ala9tay sho'3lich...."

"ya36eek il3afya .." i smiled and stood up. i grabed a tissue and dabbed the remaining tears from my face, and picked up my notes. I turned my face and caught s3ood's eyes on me from afar, he immediately turned his face. I said goodbye to mariam and jassim and headed outside. I remembered that i had some paper work that i didnt hand to s3ood so i passed by my office and picked them up then headed to s3ood's office. the secretary wasnt there lena her lena dawamha 5alla9. I stood there comtemplating what to do. etha masalamta byig3ad y3a9ib 3alai oo 9ara7attan mali5ilga roo7a ba6 chabdi. oo he's bl meeting room ta7at lail7een i think akeed busy answering shougoo's questions....soo i guess that i'll leave it on his desk.
i entered his office, i switched the lights on and went to his desk. madry laish bss galbi kan yirga3, the thought that im in s3oods office without him knowing sent chills throughout my body. I grabbed a pen and grabbed a paper and wrote on it that its from me oo inna this is my paper work. I put the pen back in its place and st the papers in the middle of his desk and set the stapler on top so that they wont get blown away or something. I turned around,

"***gaaaaaaaasssssspppppp****....." i backed away and hit the table sending the lamp to fall down and break into peices all over the wooden floor. My heart was beating widely in my ears, i stared at s3ood who just stared at me and at the broken lamp then back at me. "i-im sorry..." i quickly said and bent over picking up the glass peices from the floor with my fingers shivering vigorously.

"t3awartay..." s3ood said and crossed over the room with long strides. "5aleehom zain..."

I ignored him and resumed picking the shattered glass from off the floor.

"zain..."

"sorry..abaai asfaa ...." i said and my vision blurred.

"zain 5aleehom...latjiseenhom..." he came down beside me.

"a-asfa....makan 8a9dy..." i managed to say as i cried. His arms came over mine and he shoved away the glass from my hand and pulled me up. I leaned against the table. He was searching my hands for any cuts. He's acting like he cares when minutes ago he was ignoring me completely.
I snatched my hand away from him. I was sobbing and i could sense how lost he was, he just froze not knowing what to do, how to act. after a while he said,

"3ady zain...a89aha abajora..."

I cried even more. he stupidly thinks that im crying because of a stupid lamp ?!

"moga3d abchee 3ashan the lamp..." i managed to say. i looked at him and his face was full of questions...i confused him even more.

"huh..." he said.

"ga3d abchee minnik enta...."

He looked at me, "asif ? " he shrugged.

I took in a deep breath, "laish kint ti7girny twamsa3..?"

He didnt answer me.

"ha...laish..? laish !! im sorry 3an ams...oo thank you enna u didnt fire me bss hathaa moma3nataa enna u ignore me chethee...."

"makint ga3d a7girich...." he said, i raised an eyebrow. "kint bilawal..bs ri7t 3nd shoug..."

"bsss 5ala9t minha oo ham 7igartny !"

"ma7igartich a9lan ana elle gilt 7ag stath m7amad eyeech....lena ran telephonee oo kanat mokalama '6aroreeya.."

oh!

"thanyan e7na ibsharika moli3ib yahal oho 3ashan a7girich...."

i remained quiet lena i was embarrassed...i felt like a baby. i stayed there...then i decided to leave. "ana bs yait ayeeb ilpaper work...." i said and with my hand i leaned away from the table, "kahoo....ayyyyyy !!!!!" i felt a stab of pain shoot from my hand. i held it tightly. it hurt alot !!

"tsk...akeed zjaaj dash beedich...yebeeha 5al ashoof..."


"laa maby y3awir..." i sounded like a baby. he looked at me with humor in his eyes as he gently took my hand into his. he slowly opened it and just like he said there was a peice of glass peirced through my skin. He reached for it, "laaa laaa ....y3awir..." i squeezed my eyes shut.

He chuckled softly, "mara7 a3awrich....ra7 asheela shwy shwy......s.h.w.y shwy.....kaaa...6ala3ta..."

I opened my eyes and looked at my hand then at the small peice of glass in his hand. I didnt feel a thing. "tabeen ayeeblich plaster 3ala barbie ba3ad...." he grinned. i clumsily shook my head. I just stared at him, and he stared right back into my eyes, my heart thundered. His face got closer and closer, i found it difficult to breath from his intoxicating manly scent. His eyes were making me feel dizzy, he was really close now...i couldnt move i just leaned back on the desk frozen. he tipped his head a little to the side, his eyes still fixed on mine......then in a second he was away again. "kaa hatha tissue 7ag eedich..." he said. He placed it on the cut and shut my hand around it. so he was reaching for the tissue....ughhh im soo stupid...!! akeed he was reaching for the tissue..laish tafkeere raa7 b3eed...bss why did i feel like that...awal marra i feel this way....iffff im thinking too much.

"ummm mashkoor....l-lazim aroo7...."

"ana awa9lich ib 6ireeje..."

"laa 3ady walla..."

"ana sayartee blgarage b3d faa nafs il6ireej...."

"o-ok...." i said and we headed out together. it was weird walking side by side with him. we got into the elevator then from the elevator to the parking lot.

"shlon eedich..." he asked and looked at me.

"zaina...." i smiled back at him.

"ZAIN...!!!"

I looked infront, i focused and, "5alid...?!"

"zain...ahhh zain...a5eeran legaitich...." said 5alid as he walked toowards me. I froze, watching 5alid advance towards me. i turned and saw s3ood beside me looking at 5alid too then turned and faced me, his face .....confused!

_________________________________________________________________

i'll post as soon as i get back....love u oo take care ;**

goodnight ;))


28 comments:

  1. first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wanasa awwal marra!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wee..:P never mind;Pp

    i loved the post..;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. iffffff 5alid why did u bring him up! makan lada3y
    loved the post
    zain and s3ood sound cute together

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love s3ood shyabii 5aled wai3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAIIII3 ISHYABII 5ALID KILAA I5ARIB BASS WAYYYYY ISHAWE8 S3OOD HES SO MANLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALAAH A7LA POST SO FAR! wait :O y3ni mita ur gonna post??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya3ne the previous post ma kan fee cliff hanger o it was fine ina you would want a break 3ashan we're not in suspense bs you had to write one with a MAJOR CLIFFHANGER! Malaaaaat zain shloon banam ana :(


    Oooo Major drama is about to ensue yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i hate 5alid!!!!!! ya3ni u had 2 leave us with a majooooooor cliffhanger 7aram 3alaich :'( il7een shina6irnee 7ag the next post =(

    ReplyDelete
  9. have fun sweetie, you'll be sorely missed :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!! s3ood is simply iyanin!! a7ibba 7ail!! zo0o0o0o8a!!

    khalid go to hell!!

    please post sooon:(

    6aamz

    ReplyDelete
  11. y3ne your posting another one today :D ??
    Mumkin 5aled ynt7r , g3ed y5reb whats happening between her and S3ood !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. god kabooot!! ya3ni make it a bit longer iffff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVED IT .... !!!!

    S3oods personality <3 and Zain T'9a7kny ,cute

    ufff 5alid yay wagt '3ala6 !!
    Plz Post Fast .. I hate cliff hangers !

    Have Fun ;)
    Waitin (A)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ambaihh.. mashallahh 3alaichh ur talented;*.. i love your storyy.. eeeh w a7lla post yalla mita etnazleeen.. plzzz ebsir3a;O.. ;* THANKS:*

    ReplyDelete
  15. waaaaaay shyaby 5aled il malee8 laish e5areb
    s3oud eyanen :D

    tredeen b salama :D

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  16. ufff khalid sakheef why did he have to show up and ruin their moment! cute s3ood

    ReplyDelete
  17. waay yalla cant wait mita etnazleen... laishh kila u stop 3alla chi ashyaa2?.. WALLAH CANT WAIT;OO
    waaaaaay i love s3ouuud;*

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a silent reader and im addicted to your stories from "My one and only" till "Mulish" i finished them all in 1 week !!!

    -Keep the best work up ;))) !

    -L

    ReplyDelete
  19. hii shlonech ? :)
    tara i missed u o abe post plz :*

    ReplyDelete
  20. what kind of stories u read ??? a7is ur stories 7lween oo im looking for good stories to read bs kl ma ashtry wa7da ti6la3 mo 7lwa ;/

    ReplyDelete
  21. 7adha 3ajeeba el story love it ;****
    plzz guyz who knows "every things happens for a reason" elly el story abt marzoog and hend .. plzz if you now plzz tell hend to let all the ppl read coz i was reading from the first post and i love the story verrry much plzz help mee :) and ofcourse i love this story too :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. anony : hind went to private yesturday !

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please please post ASAP )x i hate waiting ); it kills the story
    Merci waaaayid ou y36eech il.3afya ;**

    ReplyDelete
  24. misssssed uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    :***

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hii please post i really cnt wait any more !! thnx c.ya

    ReplyDelete
  26. Please..if u get a chance just posting a small post..id really appreciate it..cause i miss this story soooo much!! and I'd really appreciate it if you check out my blog/new story on this website: http://heart-charm.blogspot.com/

    Thanx ;*

    ReplyDelete