Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mulish (8)

Dedicated to all of uuuuuu.....;***


ENJOY ;)))
____________________________________________

Zain......



I woke up feeling lethargic. I didnt want to head to work, a9lan i dont know if im still hired wala la2. I hot dresssed and headed to work. I got to the cafeteria and ordered a large cup of coffee before proceeding to my office. I sat down and found paper work on my desk and my heart lit up. Im not fired!!!! I never thought that id be happy to see work on my desk ever, but this ...this is a relief. Ohhh if i could only thank him for giving me a chance...!!! I smiled and started working right away, im gona make sure that its perfect when it reaches him. I was in the middle of my work when i heard a voice that i detest adress me,



"oh..zain ?!"



I looked up at shoug, "enta shno shayfa ya3ne..."

"madry..bs ista'3rabt..."

"laish inshalla..."

"y3ne...."she twirled her hair, "gilt yimkin they fired you 3ogob ams..."

I looked at her as she gave me an innocent smile, mal ashig 7aljha ma3 wayiha. "laaa walla they didnt fire me mithil ma entay shayfa...faa ana agool roo7ay jablay shi'3lich a7sanlich..." i spat back and faced my computer, ignoring her completely. I felt her stand there, indagrat, oo b3dain ra7at. Several hours later, i was finally done bss i sat down for another hour revising over and over again. I stood up and got into the elevator and from that to s3oods office. I got in and beamed at the secretary,

"5ala9t ilawrag..."

"ee okay...5aleehom houn oo ana bawadeehom la istaz s3ood..."

"laish...." i looked at her confused. lena 3adattan he always lets me hands him the work 3ashan ygoole his comments.

"houwa haik 6alab...." she shrugged.

"ahh...ok..." i said and went out. After several minutes, my phone rang in my office and the secretary told me that s3ood says that its okay and that another set of work will be handed to me.

And these are how the next three days were. I would get my work, do it, hand it to the secretary, and wait for s3oods comments from the secretary. I didnt see him at all since that day, and i have to admitt but i miss him. I miss the way he raises his sardonic eyebrow at me, the way he scolds me, how he always critisizes me......astonishing but true. i did however catch a glimpse of him yesterday, i was leaving the company when i saw him in the lobby talking to some people. He stood there for several moments then walked away; he didnt see me. I would get home and get swarmed by 5alids messages, phonecalls etc....

and i dont know what to do....everything is so messed up !!
____________________________________________________________________

S3ood.....

7ayatee kanat mashyaa tamam. aroo7 ilsho'3l, arja3 aroo7 ilgym, ag3ad ma3 ilahal, diwaniya, chalet oo ilyoum ille ba3da nafs ilshay. ellaaa youm ri7t youm ilsharika oo iktishaft inna 3ndi intern yideeda. okay y3ne ana 3ala6ool at3amal ma3 interns..moshay yideed. bsss hatheee..hatheee '3air. 3aneeda ibshakil mo6abe3y oo ras'ha yabis oo elle tabe tsawee tsawee. ana 3ndi mokana ib hal sharika oo wala marra a7ad tijara2 enna ykalimni ib hal6aree8a oo eradidne...'3air zain. ilbint '3areeba oo magdar afhamha killish. oo ilmoshkila inna mat5aaf minni....etha mo3ajibha shay itgoola ashkara. matgool inne ana her boss oo lazim askit oo asawee ellle ygoole 3alai. mithil awal youm laman we9alni sho'3olha oo kan killish mo'6abi6, gitlaha oo ista'3rabt youm shafatne oo radidatne inna matshoof enna fee shay. mnda5il kint abee a'67ak...bss makint abee a5aleeha tit3awad tkalimni chethee faa 3a6ait'ha sho'3ol zyadaa.

oo balasht astanas youm tyeene ta3eene sho'3ol oo at3amad enne a3a9ibha...9ij enna ilsho'3ol ykoon nagi9 bss ana a6afirha oo a3a9ibha oo titnarfaz bsir3a. a7is'ha daloo3a....kilshay mitwafir laha oo 3omorha mat3ibat 7ag shay. ib awraag elle 8adimat'hom 7ag ilsharika....fee so2al enna where do you see yourself five years from now ? oo sheno kan jawabha.....iljawab ille adhashne...

ashoof nafsee ashti'3l ibsharikat oboy.

haljawab 5alani a7kim 3alaiha gabil mashoofha. embayin inha malha 6omoo7 tsawee shay zain...kil elle hamha enha tishti'3il ib sharikat obooha. oo madry laish moga3da tsht'3l 3inda el7een...hmmm. bss isloobha oo '3oroorha ynarfizni...shlon shi'3ilha killa nagi9 mayi3jibne chethee. ana sho'3lee lazim dayman ma'6boo6. oo bilijtima3 gabil thalat ayam fashilatne. awal shay kint 7aas feeha enha mitwatra oo akeed ibtawatar..fa kint abtisimlaha kilshwy a6aminha....risamtlaha smiley face b3d . bsss ham 3omre ma7asait blsho3oor ille 7asaita thaak ilyoum. kil ilmohimeen mawjodeen, ana ga3d asawee ilpresention oo aktishif enna nagi9...ib no9a !! 6arasht'ha tyeeb ilgraphs ille nag9een..bs may9eer a2a5er ilnas warahom mawa3eed...fa kamalt ilpresentation 3ala 7asab thakirte, without the graphs. rija3t maktabee oo ana m3a9ib ibshakil mo6abee3y oo b3d shwy aktishif enna zain itdish 3alai blmaktab. y3ne killish mowagt'ha. kanat yaya tit2asaf....9ar feene ille okay y3ne 5alti6la3 lena 7adi mitnarfiz...bss youm galatle ena ana mastahal enha ti2asifatle oo chethee....i lost it! ana 3adattan i dont lose myself chethee...bss i lost it...jidam bnaya!!! a9lan madry sheno kint agool....bs 6ala3t 7ariti feeha 3adil..!!! b3dain shift'ha oo shakilha kan mit9arwi3...oo istw3abt inne akeed 5ara3t'ha oo ana chethee...kanat ildam3a b3ainha fagitlaha ti6la3..oo 6la3at.

mn youmat'ha mashift'ha...gilt 7ag ilsecertaira ehya twa9il ta3lee8atee 7ag zain...mabee ashoofha. bss ams kint ta7at billobby wala ashoofha ga3da tshoofne...sawait nafsee moshayifha oo mishait.

ilwa'63 9a3ab 3alai...y3ne mokafeee inna my x mawjooda! ma3ina bss kint ma3 shoug 7ag shahar..she was a rebound girl. gabil thiman sneen 7abait wa7da, 3omree ma7abait a7ad kithir ma7abait'ha bss iktishaft fee youm enha in5a6bat. 7awalt aw9alaha bss gi63at kilshay yirbi6nee feeha. faaa tigdiroon tgoloon enne 7abait....oo kanat marra wa7da, mn youmat'ha ma7abait killish...wala abee a7ib. ingira9t marra oo mabee angiri9 mara thnya.uffffff il7een shoug, my rebound girl, bilsharika ma3a.....oo 3indi intern imyaninatne.....allah y3eene !!

___________________________________________________________________

Luv u ;**

gudnight ;))

23 comments:

  1. FIRSSSSSSSSSTTTT !!!


    s3oood 7araaaam !! 6ala3 3inda masha3er ba3aad ! :P hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nnnnnnnnnnd !!
    WAAAAAY S3OOOD EYAAANIN !!
    eshawiig !!
    Waiting for ur next post !!
    -Munera

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3rd :D
    now am gonna read

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. LAISH ATSHAWA99 WAYED -- LAISH TO SHORT MAY9EER WAYED NA6ARTEEEENA --- BAS HATA LW I REAALY REALLY LIKED IT!!!!;)--AS ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. S3OOD ESHAWIG! ;**
    Looking forward to the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved him from the start! moo khalid li7mar! anywayy i LOVE the post! best one so far la2na khalaitay s3ood i6ali3 his feelings..pls write part 9! wala ya kaboot intay moo mithil awal! u used to post everyday oo chithi! kint astanis lama u post bas il7een u post once in 4 days aw shay chithi ! bas ur improving ;) hehe thanks once again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eshwaeg s3ood 7abata 3ajeeeeeeb :D

    zain 7adha ra7 t'3ayra

    kabooot plz la t6awleen :)

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  8. ee thankyou for his perspective 3ashan astaw3ebb laish he's mean to her all the time;p bs I still love him:P
    na6raa 3ala NAAAAAAAAAARR!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeb!! o plz la it6awleen 3alaina!!!!:(

    6aamz

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3ishttaaw 6ala3 mr. im so mean has feelings?!;p.. zou8a:*
    thnx for the post khalaiteny astw3ib her personality more iyanin he's actually sweet:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, this is the first time I comment at your blog! but I'm a BIG fan.

    I am so ingrossed in this story, I don't even think it's possible for someone to feel this attached to it. When he was pissed off and out of his mind crazy, my heart literally jumped to my throat! I was a minute away from wetting my pants!

    The way you write is very powerful, I don't know what it is about it but it just touches me in every way.

    Keep up the AMAZING work, and please don't take too long to post again :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them .. zain and s3ood .. !

    Nba longer parts la i6awleen
    I luv the story .. (A)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i LOVE S3OOOOD!!!! LOVE HIM !! GOD I AM IN LOVE WITH THREE FICTONAL CHARECTERS!!!!( FERAS-6ALAL -S3OOOD!!) LAISH KABOOT LAISH...LO0000000000000000000000000L

    ReplyDelete
  14. a5eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeran !!! ..... ! post ASAP !! or else !!!:@! :p jk please post yalla :( !! im so sad !! :( !! ! make me smile :) please !! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello ;* I've been i silent reader bs i ADORE your stories, min my one and only w ana agra your stories oo i love them 7AAAAAIL ;* I realy like the way you write yout stories shloon they cant let you stop reading ;p fa pleeeeeeease post soon w ana a9lan imsafra bs kil yom i check itha you posted ;p fa pleeease post sooon!! oo i have a question you as in "closet" is which charecter min your stories? lulu, noora, wala zain wala intay wala wa7da minhom the stories maloot ur friends or something?:P hehehe bs kan woodi a3arif lana i realy liked you min sha59eyatich ib your stories;p
    Luve You ;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Moooore please )x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey :D
    your blog is amazing and it actually inspired mines :D!!

    Take a look at my real true life story :
    www.q8y-teen-drama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. next post please please please!!;p
    7adii mish6ata 3ala ur story!!;D

    luv u;**

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear In My Closet :
    I`ve Been Reading Your Stories And I Absolutly Love Them !!! Mashalla You`re An Awesome And Talented Writter ! Alla Y7fathek !
    I`m A Silent Reader , My Friends And I Read Your Blog And Check For Updates Daily Then We Chat About It The Next Day In Class ! We Have This Obsession With Your Stories ! Keep Up The Good Work And I`m Sorry I Haven`t Written Anything Before But I Haven`t Really Found Anything To Say !
    5ulasat IL 7AKE :
    WE LOVE YOUR BLOG ! WE ARE ADDICTED TO IT ! AND PLEASE WE NEED A NEW POST PLEASE ! :P
    Thanks :**

    ReplyDelete
  20. hiii
    im a silent reader and i LOVE ur story;*
    i LOVE how its specific and how it has details of everything ;p keep it up;**

    P.S if u know www.wamrihateyou.blogspot.com plzz tell her to add me because i was away and ddnt know that she changed to private ;(
    thnxx;**
    -twilight lover;*

    ReplyDelete